SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-BC Game Thread

bigsioux21

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that. I had to endure the Colorado OT win over the Wild last night and today was supposed to make me feel better.

I think I am to blame for that. Within 10 seconds of turning on the game, CO put in the OT goal. Bad luck am I.

I know he's a grown guy and all but I feel horrible for Lamoureax. The last game that he'll ever wear a UND uniform and its probably the worst any of us have seen him play. I can never remember him giving up this many soft goals, but then again after BC popped in two goals the UND effort has been pretty flat. I know we expect these guys to have heart and play hard 100 percent of the time, but when you're getting outplayed/outworked/outeverything its tough to find that extra gear.

Thanks to this years Sioux team for a tremendous hockey season. Watching this team was a lot of fun, and I'll hate the next couple of weeks when we start seeing the early departures take place.

I sure as heck hope Chorney is okay. Took a pretty bad knee on that play. :D

How - who hurt Chorney ?

Not sure what BC player. But from the replay it looked like a knee on knee hit. Chorney limped to the bench and couldn't put a lot of the weight on one leg. They did a close up on him on the bench and he was grimacing in very obvious terrible pain.

I'm still proud as hell to be a Fighting Sioux fan!

Agreed! Go Sioux. Just very frustrated right now. "I'm sorry to say but they're done like dinner."

Thanks to the boys for the exciting season and good luck to our graduating seniors and early departures.

I'm already excited for next year.

I'm still proud as hell to be a Fighting Sioux fan!

Me too, I just hate seeing all this talent go down the tubes because of 1 bad game. frozen 4 should be best of 3. got to give it to BC though, they are very very fast. Maybe thats the direction of college hockey. Go for speed over size? I dunno, just bummed out right now.

well, it looks like next year to echo chicago cubs fans, hopefully a couple juniors will stay to try and capture that elusive title. i KNOW we have the talent to do it, the focus is a whole other question. we have some good frosh coming in and maybe they can make an impact a la muse.