SiouxSports.com Forum

Ridin' the "Stacsh" to Denver T-Shirts

remington_270

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended giving the shirt to bina, he thought it was pretty cool. my brother made them for the final 5 and they were ate up immediately. The front of the shirts have the sioux TM logo and say fighting sioux and the back says ride the 'stache to denver going for title 8 in '08 with a mustache in the middle. for info on these contact doug_fritel@yahoo.com or markfritel26@yahoo.com

Speaking of "stacshes", Memo to Ryan Duncan: Shave it off, or just go to a "playoff beard". :lol:;)

i think if anyone knows anything about streaks...they'd say those boys can all look as ridiculous as they want....if anyone doesn't know about them..i think this quote from BULL DURHAM should teach you everything you need to know

RIDIN THE 'STACHE BABY!!!!!

Crash Davis: I never told him to stay out of your bed.

Annie Savoy: You most certainly did.

Crash Davis: I never told him to stay out of your bed.

Annie Savoy: Yes you did.

Crash Davis: I told him that a player on a streak has to respect the streak.

Annie Savoy: Oh fine.

Crash Davis: You know why? Because they don't - -they don't happen very often.

Annie Savoy: Right.

Crash Davis: If you believe you're playing well because you're getting laid, or because you're not getting laid, or because you wear women's underwear, then you ARE! And you should know that!

I ended giving the shirt to bina, he thought it was pretty cool. my brother made them for the final 5 and they were ate up immediately. The front of the shirts have the sioux TM logo and say fighting sioux and the back says ride the 'stache to denver going for title 8 in '08 with a mustache in the middle. for info on these contact doug_fritel@yahoo.com or markfritel26@yahoo.com

You should make some and put them on eBay or something.

Since this forum is related to the "Stacsh", I was just curious to know if anybody knew why Oshie didn't have one??? I mean I know there are differences in ability, but during the interviews on ESPNU, he looked almost clean shaven.................................

Maybe it looked so bad he decided to spare the rest of us from seeing it.

Since this forum is related to the "Stacsh", I was just curious to know if anybody knew why Oshie didn't have one??? I mean I know there are differences in ability, but during the interviews on ESPNU, he looked almost clean shaven.................................

They showed a shot of VandeVelde during the game with his helmet on and it looked like he didn't have one either. Maybe it was just tough to see through his cage.

"I've gotten a lot of questions about that," said Oshie, in reference to his mustache

Since this forum is related to the "Stash", I was just curious to know if anybody knew why Oshie didn't have one???

I believe I noticed one at the Final Five for the DU game. My Gopher buddy noticed Oshie's was missing during the CC game.

And for the record Lammy's is the worst

What about Jones' inability to grown one? Can't have a good stache if you can't grow one!

And the thing I noticed is that Ryan, during his interview, gave me the impression that he's not a big proponent of wearing a mustache.

adams pic he made is great, g

minus the favre thing in corner :lol: thanks for all the awesome pics adam on my site and my sigs over the year. great work!

Yeah the Favre thing I could do without that...

I jerry-rigged a Ride the 'Stache to Denver Button at the last minute before the Princeton game (Thanks, Sioux-cia for the safety pin). I bought the last green moustache at Party America, stuck it on my jersey, tore off part of the package illustration of a goofy face so that I had a pair of googly eyes and a nose, used the flap of a hotel envelope to write the "Ride the 'Stache" legend on and pinned them right above the green moustache. I'll smooth out some of the rough edges before Denver but it's staying on the jersey as an amulet.