SiouxSports.com Forum

Ridin' the "Stacsh" to Denver T-Shirts

remington_270

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone still interested in buying a "Ride the 'stache to Denver" t-shirt...we are still taking orders!! The t-shirts have been selling great. Everyone that has purchased one has had nothing but positives things to say about the t-shirts. Order with confidence in your Fighting Sioux hockey team, they are proudly growing out their 'staches for the championship run in Denver!!

-Sioux Yeah Yeah..."ride with pride"!!

If you are still interested, here is the contact information again:

doug_fritel@yahoo.com

701-739-1314

If you haven't seen a picture of them...a picture is on this forum, also on e-bay. (e-bay picture - type in Fighting Sioux and scroll down)

Hope to see many of you in Denver and many of these shirts in Denver all weekend...Go Sioux!!

Thanks to everyone that has purchased a t-shirt,

Doug Fritel - Mark Fritel

Got my t-shirt!!! Very nice!!!

"Sioux - Cia"...thanks for the props!!

If anyone is interested, I will have possibly as many as a dozen of these "Ride the 'stache to Denver" t-shirts with me in Denver. If you want another one or know of someone who wants one...let me know!! Contact information for these shirts in Denver will be 763-443-5428. (Mark) My wife and I are leaving tonight after work, driving...should be in Denver early morning!!

Thanks again to everyone who bought a t-shirt!!

Go Sioux...Going for Title 8 in 08'!!

Mark