SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the regional was somewhere else it would have been mankato playing tonight.

They did not somehow change to math formula to allow UW into the tourney. The math, set before the season began, said UW was in. I disagree with it but it wasn't like the NCAA broke the rules to exclude Mankato.

The Sioux need to help make Turris a very rich man tomorrow evening. The Hockey Night in Canada Hot Stove league analysts just stated that Gretzky has the contract all ready for his signature and intends to get Turris into their lineup the minute Bucky is eliminated.

Looks like wheeler might be in the coyotes lineup sooner, rather than later

They did not somehow change to math formula to allow UW into the tourney. The math, set before the season began, said UW was in. I disagree with it but it wasn't like the NCAA broke the rules to exclude Mankato.

I don't care what you say, it's a conspiracy. :ohmy::D

No the conspiracy is having a potential BC-UND semi matchup every year. Although, this year it won't be over Easter weekend, a weekend we don't seem to play well on.

it is really odd how the matchups always work out that way. Also just asking here but does the selection commitee have to follow the Pairwise? I thought the only teams that got an auto bid were confrence champs. I know they usually do follow the pairwise, but do they absolutly have to?

Like heck.

How do explain Shepherd, Shepherd, and their buddy reffing the Miami vs AFA game?

Winner of which plays who ...____?

CLEARLY The Shep Crew forced the lesser team to win game 1.

[/satire off]

Boston College? :ohmy:

it is really odd how the matchups always work out that way. Also just asking here but does the selection commitee have to follow the Pairwise? I thought the only teams that got an auto bid were confrence champs. I know they usually do follow the pairwise, but do they absolutly have to?

yes