SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this the suspension for wearing blackface to an event or something else?

a different situation that hasnt been made public. its not a good situation obviously if hes been away. im pretty sure its not acedemics either.

Sigh. Why can't my team stay out of Grand Forks? I'm so sick of this place. :D

Sioux play like Pioux, etc, etc.

Kinrade gets two goals this weekend.

So what you're saying is...? Sioux sweep 8-1 and 7-1! :D

Sigh. Why can't my team stay out of Grand Forks? I'm so sick of this place. :D

Sioux play like Pioux, etc, etc.

Kinrade gets two goals this weekend.

deep down in dark places you don't like to talk about-you want to be here, you need to be here. you just can't handle the truth. :D

even though most inch stuff makes my head hurt this is cool to see as espn and inch have a deal. nice

Does ESPN fully understand what they have inherited? A site that picked CC's Freshman goaltender as the WCHA player of the year and then picked a different player Roe as the WCHA Freshman of the year. Lot's of credibility there. :)

I have little doubt UND wins this series, but 3 games is possible. If UND gets 3(+) goals in any game they win. If they score only 2 or less, I could see MTU getting one game. A 1-1 game going into the 3rd just requires a bounce here or there to win a game. If UND breaks out of their scoring funk...sweep.

So I know last weekend I said we were going to try to get some cheers going for the seniors, and that didn't happen because it was a little awkward knowing that we were going to play this weekend. So be on the lookout for some senior cheers this weekend, and join in if you hear them!!

Also, don't forget to wear WHITE to both (or all 3) games this weekend! And they're handing out 10,000 pairs of WHITE thunder sticks!

Make some noise for the boys!! GO FIGHTING SIOUX!! :)

So I know last weekend I said we were going to try to get some cheers going for the seniors, and that didn't happen because it was a little awkward knowing that we were going to play this weekend. So be on the lookout for some senior cheers this weekend, and join in if you hear them!!

Also, don't forget to wear WHITE to both (or all 3) games this weekend! And they're handing out 10,000 pairs of WHITE thunder sticks!

Make some noise for the boys!! GO FIGHTING SIOUX!! :)

What are thundersticks? Something easily thrown on the ice? LOL