SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DULUTH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my webcast through fightingsioux.com is horrible and it was for the sat game too. Are others having same problem and if so is it better throught B2?

same as it was yestrday for me. not great quality but no in and out, just a smooth feed with a so so picture. works for me.

my webcast through fightingsioux.com is horrible and it was for the sat game too. Are others having same problem and if so is it better throught B2?

b2 network video is ok, it is sweeney on video. You just deal with the Duluth announcers, which consequently one of them is running to the can and for a coffee before the senior day event.

Here's my first period thoughts:

UMD Overall Grade: B+ (A if they would have scored)

UND Overall Grade: D- (F if UMD would have scored)

UND had a 5 minute PP and didn't play like they were up a man until half the PP was over. They managed 5 SOG during that PP amazingly, but really only 1 maybe 2 were legit scoring chances. Pathetic.

Martens' penalty was just Martens getting beat.

I hope Genoway comes back.

UMD came ready to play so far. UND came ready to watch UMD roll over. If things continue to go the way things are going, UND will be looking at the scoreboard wondering how to get back into the game. UMD WILL score.

Thank goodness our D has been solid and JPL has been solid.

Not impressed at all with our efforts up a man and in the UMD zone.

same as it was yestrday for me. not great quality but no in and out, just a smooth feed with a so so picture. works for me.

that's weird, if i play an on demand game like one of the Denver games its smooth as silk but these Duluth games are not even watchable. Im getting smooth audio but vid about 20% 0f the time. no one else having this issue?

Ok, since I am a novice at this. . .is it possible to hook a laptop to your television to get the game on tv? (Can you use the S-Video port or am I way off base?) I know some of you have mentioned that you are able to do this and I was wondering how?

Ok, since I am a novice at this. . .is it possible to hook a laptop to your television to get the game on tv? (Can you use the S-Video port or am I way off base?) I know some of you have mentioned that you are able to do this and I was wondering how?

Yes, if your laptop has a tv-out video card.