AZSIOUX

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unh sneaks by the sioux for 2nd in usa today poll

usa today hockey poll

i can see a sioux/unh or sioux/mich title game in the future :blush:

I like our chances against Michigan better than UNH. The CCHA is very a weak defensive conference with the exception of Michigan State. Miami and Michigan are both big scoring teams, with weak defenses...Michigan's is a little better than Miami's. I think our defense can shut down theirs better than theirs can shut down ours.

I like our chances against Michigan better than UNH. The CCHA is very a weak defensive conference with the exception of Michigan State. Miami and Michigan are both big scoring teams, with weak defenses...Michigan's is a little better than Miami's. I think our defense can shut down theirs better than theirs can shut down ours.

Just for the record UND pretty much dominated UNH for the series except during the third period of the final game. They don't scare me because they are notorious for last season meltdowns in the playoffs.

UND vs UMD plans...

We leave GF Friday night...

Arrive Duluth Late Friday...

Watch games Sat/Sun seats are row 2, by the blue line...

Then Monday we ski Lutsen Mountains...Anyone else heading up that way after the games?

If skiing Lutsen is an option Monday, Shoot a PM, we got room for 2 more (SS.com Members only)