SiouxSports.com Forum

POI vs SS.com #5

bertibm

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Final 5 is on its way and wondering if you guys still want to do this. If not I was going to try a all WCHA skate. Please let me know if you still want to.

Looking at Breck Arena right now for the game.

Phats, his brother and revolutionz are up for it.

How much do you pay for the rental of the arena at Breck. I'd like to see this event moved to the Bloomington Ice Gardens or even see a GPL vs SS broomball game there. We could even make that a co-rec event. Need some help?

BIG is very spendy. Plus I like to have the game somewhere on 94 or in the NW burbs, since there are some people driving back to ND.

No Broomball for me. You are on your own for that one. Maybe DrunkHockeyguy will play in that. :angry:

Who was the SS contact last year?

I think Diggin42 has been our contact the last couple years. If he's not interested this year, I can do it.

I'll play again. I'll ask stuckinfargo if he wants to play again. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to play up this year if aleah wants to play net.

I think Diggin42 has been our contact the last couple years. If he's not interested this year, I can do it.

I'll play again. I'll ask stuckinfargo if he wants to play again. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to play up this year if aleah wants to play net.

sweet!....I think Siouxmama should play D as well.

BIG is very spendy. Plus I like to have the game somewhere on 94 or in the NW burbs, since there are some people driving back to ND.

No Broomball for me. You are on your own for that one. Maybe DrunkHockeyguy will play in that. :lol:

Since I have some connections at BIG, I thought I would offer...

Very funny on the DrunkHockeyGuy bit. I play at a higher-up level than his D team and haven't seen him on the rink this season.

I need to know the date as soon as you get it down! ;)

any other gals playing?? :D

whats you hockey resume look like aleah? like i said...........i dont want to have to bet on the brown and yellow team if you cant guarentee me a W :0:lol:

whats you hockey resume look like aleah? like i said...........i dont want to have to bet on the brown and yellow team if you cant guarentee me a W

Ummm Maybe I should just go and cheer you guys on! :D

I wouldn't want you to lose any money :0 and it has been about 4 months since I played in net! ;)

but I played for BSU and UND in college to answer your question. Oh, and a kick ass Intramural team as well!! :lol:

Ummm Maybe I should just go and cheer you guys on! :D

I wouldn't want you to lose any money :0 and it has been about 4 months since I played in net! ;)

but I played for BSU and UND in college to answer your question. Oh, and a kick ass Intramural team as well!! :lol:

Sunday, March 23. Probably around Noon, give or take.

Ummm Maybe I should just go and cheer you guys on! ;)

I wouldn't want you to lose any money :0 and it has been about 4 months since I played in net! :0

:D SWEET..tear it up!

Sunday, March 23. Probably around Noon, give or take.

For those that haven't looked that far ahead but are interested, March 23rd is also Easter Sunday. That may affect some people's plans. I would show up to watch, but if I make it to the Final 5 I will have to drive home that morning for a family gathering. Unfortunately, my playing days are far behind me.