BigGreyAnt41

hrkac

mksioux

Big Chief

Fire Chartreuse Musky Killer

Kateskate

GF_siouxfan

We are now at 11 skaters plus a goalie.

Anybody else on the list can't make it? Let me know as soon as possible.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated Roster:

Phats

Phats' Brother

Revolutionz

Revolutionz' roommate (goalie)

brianvf

BigGreyAnt41

hrkac

mksioux

Big Chief

Kateskate

GF_siouxfan

We are now at 11 skaters plus a goalie.

Anybody else on the list can't make it? Let me know as soon as possible.

I think GF_siouxfan said he has a friend that's also going to skate; not the one that posted he wouldn't. So that should put the skaters at 12.

Updated Roster:

Phats

Phats' Brother

Revolutionz

Revolutionz' roommate (goalie)

brianvf

BigGreyAnt41

hrkac

mksioux

Big Chief

Kateskate

GF_Siouxfan dropped out, along with both of his friends last week, so we're down to 10 skaters and 1 goalie.

Gonna have to open up this up again. We could use another couple skaters. If anybody knows anybody interested, let me know.

Also, Team POI is wearing their maroon jerseys, so I think we go with white. If you have a white Sioux jersey, feel free to wear that, otherwise anything else light colored will work. I would assume most people have white sioux jerseys they can put on, if it fits over their gear.

EDIT: everything is OK

So I guess we have our goalie back. Excellent!!

We could still use a couple more skaters if anybody is interested.

Sunday morning at 11am (Yes, Easter sunday) at a rink in Blaine (it's linked to a couple pages back in this thread).

Anybody?

Well, it looks like we're gonna end up with a relatively short roster.

Hopefully everybody that IS still on the roster shows up, otherwise we'll be in rough shape.

Remember a couple things:

White or light colored jersey. If everybody can wear a white Sioux jersey, that would be awesome.

Everybody bring $10 to pay for the rink.

Puck drops at 11am at Fogerty Arena, South Rink, Blaine

http://www.fogertyarena.com/

We're still open to a couple more players if anybody wants to join in.

Well, it looks like we're gonna end up with a relatively short roster.

Hopefully everybody that IS still on the roster shows up, otherwise we'll be in rough shape.

Remember a couple things:

White or light colored jersey. If everybody can wear a white Sioux jersey, that would be awesome.

Everybody bring $10 to pay for the rink.

Puck drops at 11am at Fogerty Arena, South Rink, Blaine

http://www.fogertyarena.com/

We're still open to a couple more players if anybody wants to join in.

There will be a Ref this year. J

We had a great turnout this year. Everybody on the roster, plus a couple others, showed up. mksioux, who did leave the message this morning, was the only one who didn't make it. We had 12 skaters plus a goalie.

Even though the result wasn't to our favor, it was a fun time playing. I hope to see you all again next year.

Thanks for playing!!

Nice. Saw you in the concourse a few times, and on the jumbotron too I think. Never put 2 and 2 together otherwise I would have said hi.You make that yourself? Is it a leather one?

I did make it myself, not leather but it is a real one, it was a damaged helmet from our fire department that I received as a rookie present (long story) so decided instead of dumping it I would paint it up for Gopher games. Ordered the shield in the front from where we get ours on the FD and they lost my first one so I ended up getting it for free....so lucked out there too. Usually I don't wear it out too often because people that sit behind me tend to complain because they can't see around it, but the guys that were behind us this year seemed pretty easy going so I brought it out.....never heard any complaints. Gets a bit heavy to wear after a while but thats where pre-game beers come in handy to divert the thoughts of the weight of it. :wink:

Should have said hi, I'm pretty easy going.....even got to meet Siouxmama this weekend as well. :D

Nice. Saw you in the concourse a few times, and on the jumbotron too I think. Never put 2 and 2 together otherwise I would have said hi.You make that yourself? Is it a leather one?

You must not have seen the back of his jersey, since it does say "FIRE HELMET GUY". That's how I figured out who he was.

I did make it myself, not leather but it is a real one, it was a damaged helmet from our fire department that I received as a rookie present (long story) so decided instead of dumping it I would paint it up for Gopher games. Ordered the shield in the front from where we get ours on the FD and they lost my first one so I ended up getting it for free....so lucked out there too. Usually I don't wear it out too often because people that sit behind me tend to complain because they can't see around it, but the guys that were behind us this year seemed pretty easy going so I brought it out.....never heard any complaints. Gets a bit heavy to wear after a while but thats where pre-game beers come in handy to divert the thoughts of the weight of it. :wink:

Should have said hi, I'm pretty easy going.....even got to meet Siouxmama this weekend as well. :D

Shield from Paul Conway (Wisco made)? Ever see the NY Jets guy? I was with a couple other firemen, they thought it was pretty cool too. Our union (PFFW) makes a cheesehead helmet.