SiouxSports.com Forum

POI vs SS.com #5

bertibm

Ummm Maybe I should just go and cheer you guys on! :D

I wouldn't want you to lose any money :0 and it has been about 4 months since I played in net! ;)

but I played for BSU and UND in college to answer your question. Oh, and a kick ass Intramural team as well!! :lol:

Aleah, 4 months....? Cry me a river. watch this clip and strap on the pads!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y (*not for kids ears*)

:0

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Really? Which season(s)?

Below are pictures from BSU and UND....I played for BSU the 1998 season and UND 99-01. My coaches at UND were Bruce Olson and Mitch Vig. I played the last year in the old ralph. I played Division 1 for BSU and club for UND. I was goalie for 1 and D for 2 yrs. I also played on the GF Angels during High School.

Does this answer your question Siouxlove? If there is anything else I can help you understand, let me know. Also, I have tickets for this weekend's series...i'm selling for face value....are you interested? ;)

scanpu1.th.jpg

1525074311lzj9.th.jpg

Does this answer your question Siouxlove? If there is anything else I can help you understand, let me know. Also, I have tickets for this weekend's series...i'm selling for face value....are you interested? :lol:

Relax 'Danielle'!! My bad! I've only followed UND women's hockey since they went D1. I'm sure you've got what it takes to cover the net.

Thanks for the ticket offer but I'll be snowmobiling this week end. Glad to see you're selling them at face value on SS.com.

Relax 'Danielle'!! My bad! I've only followed UND women's hockey since they went D1. I'm sure you've got what it takes to cover the net.

Thanks for the ticket offer but I'll be snowmobiling this week end. Glad to see you're selling them at face value on SS.com.

Actually, it's Heather....and you are?

Are we better of trying a all WCHA Skate or will you be able to get at least 10-12

We're getting close, let's let this go for a little longer to see if anybody else shows up and wants to play.

Here's what I've come up with so far

CONFIRMED

Phats

Revolutionz

brianvf

BigGreyAnt36

hrkac

aleah (goalie)

mksioux

stuckinfargo

Todd (ber818's husband)

POSSIBLE

big chief

Trunk Monkey

Haven't heard from diggin42, though. Since he's been the contact in past years I would assume he would like to play if he can fit it in the Easter Sunday schedule.

If we get everybody, that puts us at 10 skaters plus a goalie. A few more people and we'll be fine, as long as everybody shows up this year.

Also, I found last years roster of people who showed up, and I'm going to PM those not already listed to see if they are interested again. I'd like to get a good 13-14 skaters so that we can have some energy all the way through the final buzzer.

EDIT: I sent out four PMs, to:

roper1313

kateskate

Fire Chartreuse Musky Killer

747Guy

Thanks for point that out. Three more to hear from then.

I have a buddy that would really like to play in it, but he is not a member of the forums as of yet. I could get him to sign up if you all dont mind.....

I don't mind. We may have to take you up on that offer, but let's hold out for more SS members. I trust your friend is a Sioux fan? :huh:

I'd like to add my name to the POI vs. SS.com hockey challenge series. Haven't played in a few years but would like to display some quick hands, blistering wicked wrister, and slow feet. Usually a forward but probably can't keep up w/ the young guns anymore.

If you have enough players, I will serve as the Head Coach if needed.

Post 37>roper1313 won't be playing this year. ;)

Sorry, I missed Easter weekend last year (Vegas Baby) and I don't think my little guys will like it two year in a row. It's too bad, I've been skating a little more this year so my legs might survive the game. Unlike last year.

Current Roster:

Phats

Revolutionz

brianvf

BigGreyAnt36

hrkac

aleah (goalie)

mksioux

stuckinfargo

Todd (ber818's husband)

Yttrium

Trunk Monkey

Need Confirmation from:

big chief

Diggin42

Possible:

revolutionz's friend

That puts us at 10 skaters confirmed plus goalie. And possibly another 3. That puts us in good shape if everybody shows up.

Trunk Monkey, I added you to the confirmed list. Not sure why I had you on the "Possible" list before.

Hey aleah,

you definately have a better resume than I do. I'm a has been never was.

Glad you want to play in net. It should be fun since POI has had a gal in the nets too.

do we have the link to the POI thread?

been a long year, i wonder where the trophy is.

Sweet....a gal in their net too?! It'll be a duel!!.........she's going down. ;):huh: