brianvf

BigGreyAnt41

hrkac

mksioux

Big Chief

Fire Chartreuse Musky Killer

Kateskate

GF_siouxfan

We're down to 12 skaters now, and no goalie, with two and a half weeks to go until game time.

Want me to get ahold of a certain Jason Notermann and see if he'll fill in? Quick, someone get him a screen-name! :angry:

I believe his dad posted here during his collegiate days, he could just use that screen-name and get in on the game.

Being that we won't have a goalie, I think we need some talented forwards to offset that. So bring him in. :cool::lol:

We're down to 12 skaters now, and no goalie, with two and a half weeks to go until game time.

Can someone talk kateskate into going in as goalie? I know she didn't want to last time she played but given there's no goalie maybe she'll do it??

Current Roster:

Phats

Phats' Brother

Revolutionz

Revolutionz' friend

brianvf

BigGreyAnt41

hrkac

mksioux

Big Chief

Kateskate

GF_siouxfan

+GF_siouxfan friend

ND SIOUX123 wasnt the friend that was already on the roster

Kateskate got back to me. She's willing to play goalie. She said she's only been in pads twice in the past year but she's going to try and get out and skate a few times before Sunday's game.

Tell Her To Grab The Pads And Show Up At Purpur Arena At 6:00 sunday night, she can get a good 3 hours of ice in if she wants. Its for a good cause, she'll get the "hook up" From "My BoyZ"

DAWG

Sorry i couldn't help it

ummm, i have also talked my roommate into coming and playing goalie for us, and he has been playing for awhile, so that would be a good option too? i dunno. lemme know, he wants to plays now that i got him all excited for it :angry:

If you're roommate wants to play, I think that would be great. Kate sounded like she wanted to skate this year and not play goalie.

Sioux-cia, can you e-mail Kate and ask her if she would still be ok with "just" skating?

So much for it being hard to find a goalie.

Sioux-cia, can you e-mail Kate and ask her if she would still be ok with "just" skating?

So much for it being hard to find a goalie.

I'll give her a call but I'll sure she'll be fine with it.

*Hmm, I bet she'll still want the chocolate that I promised her if she'd play goalie...*

I'll give her a call but I'll sure she'll be fine with it.

*Hmm, I bet she'll still want the chocolate that I promised her if she'd play goalie...*

You can just make revolutionz's roommate pay for the chocolate, since he's the one taking her spot in net.

Thanks so much for helping out.

You can just make revolutionz's roommate pay for the chocolate, since he's the one taking her spot in net.

Thanks so much for helping out.

hah. I am sure I will be the one paying...I can already see his argument.."well, you're the one that wanted me to come...." :angry:

So here we go. Looks like we've got a team here now.

Current Roster:

Phats

Phats' Brother

Revolutionz

Revolutionz' friend

Revolutionz' roommate (goalie)

brianvf

BigGreyAnt41

hrkac

mksioux

Big Chief

Kateskate

GF_siouxfan

GF_siouxfan's friend one

GF_siouxfan's friend two

14 skaters plus a goalie. That's plenty of players.

Way to demonstrate your prowress of the English language with that sentence.

LOL you just owned yourself

And you work? You sit there with Mr. Schnieder, whining about how your butt hurts, cause you fell on it too many times this year.

......Anyways yeah. I think we're set huh?