SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Survivor

RedFrog

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decisions, decisions. What to do. Will Oshie make it two in a row. Duncs is due. Genoway has been on a tear lately. After skating with Christianson in the summers, does Trupp know him well enough to bury another one. Will Kozak continue to benifit from being with Oshie and Duncs. Oh this is so hard ???:angry:

I think I'll take Vandy - he's going to rebound from a so-so perfomance (other than face-offs) last night and slam one home.

ill take duncs

sports doc wants kozek, doesn't have cpu access today

thanks again redfrog for getting this going, it's a great idea, i just hope i last through the first game this time ???

Sorry, but he'll have to find access to post his picks. It just helps keeping people from posting for family members and others and keeps things more simplified.

RedFrog, This game is an awesome idea. Looking through the posts I see a quite a few new posters. I even got my dad, who's been reading the site for years, to register. Kudos!

Thanx ???

Game has me kind of hooked too. I am at work, and am finding myself checking this thread quite often so I can update the picks. I also noticed that there were a lot of people registering and posting their first post in this thread. Hopefully it draws more people into the already great topics we have here.