SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud State Sign ideas

MinnesotaNorthStar

Due to the immense response from the first two weeks (including a random hot chick at The Edge last night :silly: and twins at the El Rocko Fri. :D ) I think signs would be great this week too (and every week). YaneA...if you would like, I would be willing to throw down some cash to help out with the cause.

Just a few ideas...

Husky Women

Something that has to do with their origionality (logo, nickname, etc...)

Maybe something making fun of Dr. Saigo the PC tree-hugger.

They were searched this weekend entering the arena, so keep that in mind.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the immense response from the first two weeks (including a random hot chick at The Edge last night :silly: and twins at the El Rocko Fri. :D )

I didn't see any twins at El Roco. As I said in another thread, it would be nice to have signs to give the good looking women in the front row, who made the Herald.

The funny thing about SCSU, they have more national tournament participation banners hanging in their rink than they do national tournament wins (zero)! :silly:

Schmitty is right I was at the Concrete center two years ago and your right they actually had a NCAA tourney participant sign, what kind of crap is that.

They should have finished the sign off by saying SCCC stunk it up gainst a weak BU team. Choked against Michigan. If anyone watched their NCAA game against Michigan it was classic and in between periods Dahl was already working on his post game choke excuse. Its classic. A program committed to making the NCAA's who cares about winning. A program committed to getting to the final five.

This guy is the biggest moron in the world. Unfortunately, his website is no longer up. While it was up though, you could date him. The Wookie better watch out, forecheck might dump him for this studmuffin. :silly:

10-24-2002-alod.jpgst-cloud-superman.jpg2.jpg

You can even read an article on him. I have too much free time.

Also what about a sign making fun of Tim Conboy. I think he beat up one of his teamates last year or something like that.

Okay...here's a couple thoughts...be CAREFUL with these! Especially the first one but I think they could be okay. GRANTED, they're from an older guy (I'm 38 :silly: ) so some of you kids might not remember the references but here goes...(Cartoon picture of a naked butt with an arrow pointing down to the "crevice") Caption: "Valley of the Dahls" Reference to the old movie Valley of the Dolls...people would get it - trust me! Second thought...a reference to a Frank Zappa song...."watch out where the Huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow!" -- Could be good with a sign that says "Don't you eat that yellow snow" above a guy in the penalty box...again, trust me...us old guys in the crowd and hopefully on TV would get it!! The signs have been great - keep up the good work guys!!!

The Wookie better watch out, forecheck might dump him for this studmuffin. :)

Hmmmm....nice body.....not much hair, though....I'd say if he grew his hair out a good 13 inches or so, he'd have the whole package going for him. :silly: Just don't tell the Wookie, I still haven't given up hope on him!!

I think it's just great how you guys are trying to help me through these hard times with the Wookie by finding me new prospects. Vanek's hair, Superman. Your hard work does not go unappreciated. :D:0

I didn't see any twins at El Roco. As I said in another thread, it would be nice to have signs to give the good looking women in the front row, who made the Herald.

They were hard to see...short blond hair, about 5'1" tops. But man...dancin' with each other and all, taking off.....baseball, baseball, baseball..... :silly:

We have to have the classic....

You can't spell sucks without SCSU!!!

I'll talk to one of them this week at work...I'm sure they won't mind.

OOOOOO, after the shelaking this last weekend can I help you guys with SCCC?

SCCC = St. Cloud Community College

How does this bathroom door work again?

SCSU where banners are for Pizza Hut

-----------------

On another note I am thinking of doing signs for our road trip to the hated RED zone this weekend...we sit behind the BADger penaty box one night and their bench the other...

WPoS

Whoa! You guys are way ahead of me!

I've had to tone down a couple of my ideas because Security has to approve the signs before I bring them to you guys. The head of security approved all the signs I made for the Gopher game (even the double entendre ones), so I'm not sure where the line will be drawn.

I've only come up with a couple ideas and want to see more from you all.

Here's what I have in addition to a few that we didn't use last week.

For penalty box :

"PLAYS WITH DAHL'S

team"

"RUB THEIR NOSES IN IT"

(hand pushing down the head of a Husky puppy into a brown pile or a yellow puddle) [not sure that would get past security]

Pretty sure this one's a no-go but I think it's funny:

[Addressed to Husky player singled out for harassment]

"Lick 'em if you got 'em"

"CHOKER COLLARS

available in

SLIM

REGULAR

HUSKY" [originally, this was going to be a scatological reference with piles o' poo increasing in size]

"#1, Meet #2" [Matt Greene smack down illustration]

"Losing: Ain't it a female dog?"

[illustrated with contrasting pictures]

"Dog House [either NHC or a real doghouse, not much difference]

Our House [pic of Taj Ma-hockey]"

"St. Cloud:

The Patron Saint of Political Correctness" [or Hypocrisy]

Echoing last week's Crappie/Crappy sign:

[picture of ear of corn] CROP

[picture of St. Cloud logo] CRAP

"Huskies: Come. Play. Lose."

Don't have the wording down quite yet but illustrated with a few Milkbones stopped by a brick wall in front of Sioux net]:

"No Dog Biscuits in Our Basket"

Whoa! You guys are way ahead of me!

I've had to tone down a couple of my ideas because Security has to approve the signs before I bring them to you guys. The head of security approved all the signs I made for the Gopher game (even the double entendre ones), so I'm not sure where the line will be drawn.

I've only come up with a couple ideas and want to see more from you all.

Here's what I have in addition to a few that we didn't use last week.

For penalty box :

"PLAYS WITH DAHL'S

team"

"RUB THEIR NOSES IN IT"

(hand pushing down the head of a Husky puppy into a brown pile or a yellow puddle) [not sure that would get past security]

Pretty sure this one's a no-go but I think it's funny:

[Addressed to Husky player singled out for harassment]

"Lick 'em if you got 'em"

"CHOKER COLLARS

available in

SLIM

REGULAR

HUSKY" [originally, this was going to be a scatological reference with piles o' poo increasing in size]

"#1, Meet #2" [Matt Greene smack down illustration]

"Losing: Ain't it a female dog?"

[illustrated with contrasting pictures]

"Dog House [either NHC or a real doghouse, not much difference]

Our House [pic of Taj Ma-hockey]"

"St. Cloud:

The Patron Saint of Political Correctness" [or Hypocrisy]

Echoing last week's Crappie/Crappy sign:

[picture of ear of corn] CROP

[picture of St. Cloud logo] CRAP

"Huskies: Come. Play. Lose."

Don't have the wording down quite yet but illustrated with a few Milkbones stopped by a brick wall in front of Sioux net]:

"No Dog Biscuits in Our Basket"

You people need to get a life. Think about what you are doing right now. You are sitting around trying to fiquire out what kind of sign you are going to take to a hockey game. Please don't get mad at people when they rip on Grand Forks as a wasteland with nothing to do, if this is how you spend your time. Remember people, your team started out well last year and at the end they stunk. Don't go overboard yet. You get all smart and cocky like last year and you sioux fans all remember how it ended last year don't you. I will be back later to see what you nerds have to say about this little letter to you. I am sure I will be called all sorts of names and told how bad my team is because you cannot think of anything else to do. You are all nervous because as soon as the gophs pass the sioux in championships in a few years you will have nothing to live for. Go back to making your little signs for this weekend and playing scrabble with your mommy you pathetic losers.

You people need to get a life. Think about what you are doing right now. You are sitting around trying to fiquire out what kind of sign you are going to take to a hockey game. Please don't get mad at people when they rip on Grand Forks as a wasteland with nothing to do, if this is how you spend your time. Remember people, your team started out well last year and at the end they stunk. Don't go overboard yet. You get all smart and cocky like last year and you sioux fans all remember how it ended last year don't you. I will be back later to see what you nerds have to say about this little letter to you. I am sure I will be called all sorts of names and told how bad my team is because you cannot think of anything else to do. You are all nervous because as soon as the gophs pass the sioux in championships in a few years you will have nothing to live for. Go back to making your little signs for this weekend and playing scrabble with your mommy you pathetic losers.

Isn't it ironic that Yellowsnow would throw in his 2 cents criticizing fans for what he regards as a waste of time while he is trolling a Sioux message board!! Yellowsnow, if you had stopped before "remember people...", your point would have been well taken. However, you then go into a delusional rant that exposes you for the simpleton that you really are. It is no wonder that you are continuously ripped on USCHO even by fellow Gopher fans. What color is the sky in your world? It must be such a comfort knowing that if you have kids, you can skip the PKU test because you already know they will turn out like you.

Please go away or we will request that the Administrator of this Board politely asks you to leave permanently.