SiouxSports.com Forum

He looks happy again

Fetch

makes ya think how important was Berry to the D ;)

What does Berry have to do with Brian Lee getting chosen for the AHL All-Star game this year? ;)

If I were Lee, I'd be happy to be in the AHL too. Don't have to worry about constant criticism from those folks over on ss.com. Can't make those people happy! :lol::D

It still bothers me that people blame Brian Lee for his positioning on the Blake Wheeler goal at the Final Five last year. That's kind of like blaming Everson Walls for being where he was when Dwight Clark made "the catch." Brian got a bum wrap for that play. It was simply an outstanding effort on the part of Wheeler.

I, for one, am happy to see that Brian Lee is playing well and enjoying the AHL.

It still bothers me that people blame Brian Lee for his positioning on the Blake Wheeler goal at the Final Five last year. That's kind of like blaming Everson Walls for being where he was when Dwight Clark made "the catch." Brian got a bum wrap for that play. It was simply an outstanding effort on the part of Wheeler.

I, for one, am happy to see that Brian Lee is playing well and enjoying the AHL.

Totally agree. That goal was right in front of us. Not Lee's fault at all. Great play by Wheeler but Wheeler couldn't do that again if you gave 50 more chances. Just one of those goals.

For the record, I have always been a Lee fan...

Except for the time he put on a Sioux Jersey...

The Wheeler play was a freak play...Lee went at him a little slow and Wheeler did the thing a player w/passion for the sport would do, Dive at the puck..."Or POP His Jersey"...Whata Punk...

What does Berry have to do with Brian Lee getting chosen for the AHL All-Star game this year? :)

If I were Lee, I'd be happy to be in the AHL too. Don't have to worry about constant criticism from those folks over on ss.com. Can't make those people happy! ;):lol:

Beat me to it!

Interest too is the fact that his defensive partner also was named to the AHL All Star game. Fancy that, Lee and his partner complimenting each other on the ice... where have we seen that before? ;)

I'm very happy that Lee is happy with the "B-Sens." I will be even happier when he makes the NHL. I'm sure the pressure will be great for him, but he'll be used to it. All that time being dragged under the UND bus...

I have been avoiding this all day - but I got to say - I never thought Lee was to blame for the goal in the F5 last yr (or got more criticism than he deserved - ie dragging him under the bus :blush: ) - But I did think he had a lousy yr - he was not improving here - I wish him all the Luck & Success & I am happy he is back on track to make it in the NHL - He made the right decision

Don't generalize. :D

A very good point.

This Sioux fan's perspective on the team - :)

This Sioux fan's perspective on people other than him talking or implicating things on "his behalf." :D

SiouxperDave, as good as a guy he may be, does not speak for me. Therefore, the term "Sioux fans" without the "Some" in front of it, doesn't apply.

REAL Sioux fans support their team win or lose, blue chip stars or lunch pail role players. That doesn't mean just the jersey. It means everyone who wears it.