• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So,

MN vs SCSU on Thursday night

UND vs Denver on Friday afternoon

CC vs MN/SCSU on Friday night

The Minny rule does not apply to the FInal 5 championship, so if Minny wins on Thursday night and loses to CC on Friday night, Minny will play the afternoon game on Saturday night

So,

MN vs SCSU on Thursday night

UND vs Denver on Friday afternoon

CC vs MN/SCSU on Friday night

The Minny rule does not apply to the FInal 5 championship, so if Minny wins on Thursday night and loses to CC on Friday night, Minny will play the afternoon game on Saturday night

And we will be there to watch! See you in seats 9 and 10! :(

for those of us that have to watch on tv what channels are the games going to be on? I will have to record them due to work. thanks

WCHA is being shown on both FSN North and FS Rocky Mountain. The other conference tourneys are also on a variety of Fox Sports stations, so record away.

The games already appear in the dishnetwork program schedule, so they are available to set up the dvr already.

I have been to the Final 5 before but never have stayed in St. Paul. Where are some good places to hit during the non-hockey times? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

McGoverns, Tom Reids are some pretty good sports bars down there. You can find some pretty fun places all along 7th really. Alary's is a few blocks away from the X but they usually have a shuttle that goes to and from the games, big cop bar with bartenders and waitresses dressed...quite nicely. :(

I know we are going to be tailgating again this year behind Forepaugh's (sp?) restaurant. There are usually quite a few Sioux fans that drop by, thats another option.

Sioux mama and Sioux CIA, I will be there with the fiance on Friday afternoon. I gave up my Thursday night tix to a die hard Gopher fan who also happens to be a good friend of mine, so see you guys on Friday afternoon! GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!

:(

I hope I don't have to beat up your friend! :angry:

See you 2 on friday.

Posted this in AZSIOUX's Final 5 thread, but since I had no predictions decided it didn't belong there. So just wanted to say....

Can't wait for this weekend. I have a club seat, center ice for UND v. PU. Nosebleeds for CC v. TBD and club seats for the final.

Moved here (St. Paul) about a year and half ago from Bismarck and haven't made it to a Wild game yet this will be my first hockey experience at the Xcel...so happy I get to see the Sioux :(

First time seeing the Sioux live since the New Hampshire series when I was up in DVL for x-mas.