SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my vote for Player of the Month!!! Watty coming through in every game!

That was the kind of "Bam-bam-bam" pass from behind the net to a winger, and on to a player in front that this team needs to do more of in order to be successful this year. Sioux played a pretty good period, but they need to come out hungry and bury this team.

You would think the SIOUX dominated that period being up 3-1 but they didn't.Powerplay looks like crap and they are turning the puck over way to many times.So hopefully they come out the second playing better and putting this thing away as we all know a 2 goal lead is not safe with this team.

After watching NHL like I have this season, it's incredible how much obstruction they allow in the college game that gets called in the NHL.

It's amazing how much better flow there is in NHL.

In my opinion College hockey is starting to take a second fiddle to the NHL because of the lack of calling the obstruction and the refs not wanting to call it, that makes the NHL more enjoyable to watch. I guarantee if they called the games in the WCHA as they do in the NHL the WCHA would not have as much parity as there is right now.

That was the kind of "Bam-bam-bam" pass from behind the net to a winger, and on to a player in front that this team needs to do more of in order to be successful this year. Sioux played a pretty good period, but they need to come out hungry and bury this team.

As Jeff Bredahl would say, "Tic-Tac-Toe." :D

Ugh frustrating.... Trying to listen to the radio, but there's loud college girls surrounding me.... They say they like hockey, but apparently not enough :D:lol:

I applaud your dedication to Sioux hockey. Just keep checking in - I swear it help the team pull through!

SCSU TV homers are hilarious. Duncs' goal was a pure goal scorer's goal, they called it a seeing eye puck.

Chorney missing the point pass on the pp was a missed opportunity. The aggressive forecheck still seems to make our d-men panic in our own end.

We are not dominating, but we are defiitely outplaying the husky women.

We need to not let up here. IF we score again, we are in good shape.

They hooked the goalie!