SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie suspended one game

UND92,96

I think you shout when you post. :lol:

does it hurt your ears?? i always thought it was funny when people say that ovwer caps lock or not. i know its for yelling but hey, maybe he was yelling but i dont think it hurts peoples ears unless you have some super human powers ;)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH YA THAT IS WHAT I MEAN!!!!!! 7 PAGES AND THAT LINK IS HOW HOLD??

D.C. 20 PAGES AND GROWING-------MURDER 7 PAGES YA THAT'S WHAT I MEAN! ;)

So, there's some sort of competition going on? Maybe you should throw a few more posts out to make a it real horse race ...

o.k. no more caps sorry i hurt you ears little fella ---------------------is this better?

Ok is this really necessary? I think that's a bit immature actually....

The incident happened, obviously lots of people are talking about it (believe me, there's lots of rumors flyin around the Fargo PD too, among others) and there's not really anything anyone on here can do about it.

Moving on....

If this story is true (pissing after being stuck in an elevator for an hour and a half) there are a lot of self-righteous people that participated in this thread that need to get their sanctimonious butts over to the other thread and express their apologies and support. Remember the concept of innocent until proven guilty? Way too many of you people were willing to jump to conclusions (must not have learned that lesson either) and condemn a kid that has done nothing but bust his butt for your entertainment. Not to mention the fact that he gave up a seven-figure deal to do so. Absolutely pathetic!

:

If this story is true (pissing after being stuck in an elevator for an hour and a half) there are a lot of self-righteous people that participated in this thread that need to get their sanctimonious butts over to the other thread and express their apologies and support. Remember the concept of innocent until proven guilty? Way too many of you people were willing to jump to conclusions (must not have learned that lesson either) and condemn a kid that has done nothing but bust his butt for your entertainment. Not to mention the fact that he gave up a seven-figure deal to do so. Absolutely pathetic!

:lol:

that's what i am talking about!!

Being in Chicago and away from Siouxsports.com the last few days I hadn't heard the TJ story until tonight. I guess this explains why TJ and Hak were at the Barnes and Noble Starbucks last Sunday after the incident having a cup of joe and talking. I was guessing they were talking about how to turn things around with the team but apparently I was wrong. I was in GF for the holidays and my niece spotted them having coffee while we were there! Glad I didn't stop over and say anything to them like I wanted to about the crappy effort in the 3rd period of the New Hampshire game! :lol:

Coach only suspended him for a game and took away his A. But we're being sanctimonious........

I'm guessing the coach knows more about the situation than most of us. If Hakstol needs to hand this down, then obviously there was a message he felt he needed to send.

We should probably quit saying "word on the street is.." This seems to be going on a lot in this thread and it had people thinking that Oshie and Radja threw down fisticuffs in an elevator on campus after the game, which we find out later is far from the truth. I get what you are doing in trying to pass on info that you know, but I'm just saying this because it gets people thinking the wrong thing when they shouldn't.

If you want to see the coaching staff get control of the discipline problem the suspensions need to be tougher. One game for this is a joke, especially after last years incident where Bina pulls them out of the cop car and they make a run for it and none of them got any game suspensions -WOW how fd up was that?:lol:??? Now this crap and only a 1 gamer, it should have been the whole St. Cloud weekend, he stays home and scrubs toilets at a mens dorm! Then he may think twice about it.

If you want to see the coaching staff get control of the discipline problem the suspensions need to be tougher. One game for this is a joke, especially after last years incident where Bina pulls them out of the cop car and they make a run for it and none of them got any game suspensions -WOW how fd up was that?:lol:??? Now this crap and only a 1 gamer, it should have been the whole St. Cloud weekend, he stays home and scrubs toilets at a mens dorm! Then he may think twice about it.

All charges against Bina got dropped. He only cracked the door open to tell Oshie and Toews to call Hak asap.

You should think twice about getting your facts straight before posting your words of wisdom.

You should think twice about getting your facts straight before posting your words of wisdom.

Well then get the press in your town to get this stuff right the first time. Now I find out they were stuck in an elevator and pissed on the floor and there was no fight, come on, time to let it go man. Maybe the sports writers need a free trip to Siberia.

Well then get the press in your town to get this stuff right the first time. Now I find out they were stuck in an elevator and pissed on the floor and there was no fight, come on, time to let it go man. Maybe the sports writers need a free trip to Siberia.

I agree they need to get it right. But lets go back here about 1 year. Not once did you ever read that Bina opened the cop car door, pulled them out and then they make a run for it.

Time to let it go. :lol:

This was never, ever reported anywhere. Why would you make this kind of crap up? You might consider staying in the shallow end.

This kind of stuff is happening everywhere and all too often. Its a function of young immature minds who get million dollar bills waved in front their faces by pro sports and they totally lose focus on a college education, morals, respect for elders and so on. The NCAA needs to spend more time on this problem and less time on taking away someones mascot. Some of these players (5%?) know they have "got it made" by the time they are 17 or 18 yrs. old and in the long run it is a very bad situation in my book.

My use of the term "word on the street" is designed to protect the identity of my sources, which are very good.

Bottom line truth: After bar at TJ's apt, elevator gets stuck, urination happens, people are freed, TJ gets cited, Hak finds out from a source other than TJ first.

End of story

This kind of stuff is happening everywhere and all too often. Its a function of young immature minds who get million dollar bills waved in front their faces by pro sports and they totally lose focus on a college education, morals, respect for elders and so on. The NCAA needs to spend more time on this problem and less time on taking away someones mascot. Some of these players (5%?) know they have "got it made" by the time they are 17 or 18 yrs. old and in the long run it is a very bad situation in my book.

I think the last thing a Bison fans should lecture Sioux fans on is off the field behavior, I remember the Bison team of the 1990's was filled with a fair share of their own trouble makers. Reggie Cobb is the first one that comes to mind.

I think the last thing a Bison fans should lecture Sioux fans on is off the field behavior, I remember the Bison team of the 1990's was filled with a fair share of their own trouble makers. Reggie Cobb is the first one that comes to mind.

Note that I said this is happening everywhere. Yea Fargo too, Hatchett, Gordon, Scott, Morris, the list goes on and on. Also note that I said the NCAA should spend more time on the jump to big money problem that helps create a lot of this garbage and less time on logo issues like the one you are having. Teenage alcohol is another HUGE problem that needs to be addressed as well.