SiouxSports.com Forum

Brad Malone

siouxkid12

Evan Kaufmann

Who was the Sioux player that was trying to get Kaufmann to dance with him, I am trying to remember it. I thought it was funny the kid was shooting off his mouth then when called to the carpet he reminded me of Ulf Samuelsson after one of his classic dirty moves. Help, I need help. :lol:

Who was the Sioux player that was trying to get Kaufmann to dance with him, I am trying to remember it. I thought it was funny the kid was shooting off his mouth then when called to the carpet he reminded me of Ulf Samuelsson after one of his classic dirty moves. Help, I need help. :lol:

Was that in the same string of events at the end of the 2nd? I can't see anything on replay, other than when Malone took him down.

Malone is a keeper.

He will play the system, take the body, knock in garbage goals, maybe even some one-timers although most of what I've seen is warmups not game action.

Nice to see him get some reward for hard work.

I just finished watching the game again. Malone clobbered the Gopher player in the 2nd period scrum, love it. That kid is a bull, I wish they could get him in front of the net more, not many players in this league would be able to move him out of the way. I love the way Malone plays the game.

i think it might be time to mix it up. i agree we need to see more malone, i think he is an animal. i wouldn't mind captain kaip centering the two big frosh, frattin and malone. i think you leave the top line alone, they are all trying to do too much, but still a deadly line any given night. put watkins and kozek back together, centered by :ohmy: maybe trupp. the fourth line needs to be mixed up completely, miller and zajac don't seem to be bringing much to the table at this time. time for forney and davidson to get their shot?? or radke again?? i think we're better with genoway at d, both frosh showed their inexperience this weekend and we need chay back there to help move the puck out of the zone, which we were TERRIBLE at this weekend. i still think lapoint and marto are both going to be excellent wcha defensemen, but right now we need genoway back there. my rant ran long, but this team needs to do something different soon. we have alot of talent that doesn't seem to be working together well... we're starting to become too much like the goofers :glare: but seriously, i hope the team can find those magic combinations where things will start clicking. i still plan on the sioux making it four in a row this year in denver... but lets give jpl some help.

i think it might be time to mix it up. i agree we need to see more malone, i think he is an animal. i wouldn't mind captain kaip centering the two big frosh, frattin and malone. i think you leave the top line alone, they are all trying to do too much, but still a deadly line any given night. put watkins and kozek back together, centered by :ohmy: maybe trupp. the fourth line needs to be mixed up completely, miller and zajac don't seem to be bringing much to the table at this time. time for forney and davidson to get their shot?? or radke again?? i think we're better with genoway at d, both frosh showed their inexperience this weekend and we need chay back there to help move the puck out of the zone, which we were TERRIBLE at this weekend. i still think lapoint and marto are both going to be excellent wcha defensemen, but right now we need genoway back there. my rant ran long, but this team needs to do something different soon. we have alot of talent that doesn't seem to be working together well... we're starting to become too much like the goofers :glare: but seriously, i hope the team can find those magic combinations where things will start clicking. i still plan on the sioux making it four in a row this year in denver... but lets give jpl some help.

I agree. It's time to mix up some of the lines. Maybe they should give those guys like Davidson and Forney a chance as it seems to me that I heard Hak say that Forney had earned a spot earlier in the year. I also heard from numerous people thet went to Denver that Davidson did just fine. Maybe it's time to try these guys and see what they can bring to the table. It really looked like we were lacking some intensity this past weekend.Maybe putting in some different players would allow some players to sit back and evaluate where they want to be.

I agree. It's time to mix up some of the lines. Maybe they should give those guys like Davidson and Forney a chance as it seems to me that I heard Hak say that Forney had earned a spot earlier in the year. I also heard from numerous people thet went to Denver that Davidson did just fine. Maybe it's time to try these guys and see what they can bring to the table. It really looked like we were lacking some intensity this past weekend.Maybe putting in some different players would allow some players to sit back and evaluate where they want to be.

I've said it many times only to get ripped for it. Miller sucks and he's weak!. Get Forney in there. There's no way he can be worse than Miller.

I've said it many times only to get ripped for it. Miller sucks and he's weak!. Get Forney in there. There's no way he can be worse than Miller.

I think Malone is a solid 2 way F. He'll be a Kaip type player down the road--solid. I agree with Miller. Biggest disappointment this year. Loads of talent but if constantly looks like he is loafing. And since I'm rolling, I don't think Zajac got Hak's message when he sat him on Fri. in Denver. He gives you nothing on offense. Some will say that he wins lots of draws, but that's like saying a pitcher throws strikes but has an ERA over 7! The couple of time Forney has played i thought he looked ok. Davidson...have no prsonal idea. With the current lines, outside the DOV line, there is no consistant threat offensively. Like I have said before, when JPL has the save percentage and GAA he has, this team should not be .500 in the WCHA! The need to find some way to get more consistant offensively.

Oshie-VandeVelde-Kozek

Frattin-Kaip-Duncan (I think these guys would really flow well together and put up some points)

Genoway-Trupp-Watkins (Watkins and Trupp would bring some great speed and scoring ops while Chay brings the defense)

Forney-Zajac-Malone

That's my lineup.