SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Gophers

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When someone gets an Oshie update, please post it. Thanks

If he played thru whatever injury it is/was last night, you can take it to the bank he'll be available this coming weekend. More concerned about Genoway and his availability.

Here are some random predictions for this series:

1. Frazee will start one game, Kangas the other. On UND's side, I predict...hold onto your hats here, folks, JPL to start BOTH games. :)

2. Each fanbase will insist that the other fanbase is full of cheap, classless, idiotic fans and will routinely label the entire fanbase on these fans, despite the fact that they are the vast minority in both fanbases.

2a. There will be reports of at least 2 "classless" acts by fans of both fanbases at the REA

3. Officiating will be bad as usual and it will again be painfully obvious. However, what won't be any different as the Sioux fans will get railed by other fanbases because we seem to be the only ones who can see it...

4. Duncan will again the weekend's leading point scorer for the Sioux.

1. Frazee will start one game, Kangas the other. On UND's side, I predict...hold onto your hats here, folks, JPL to start BOTH games. :)

2. Each fanbase will insist that the other fanbase is full of cheap, classless, idiotic fans and will routinely label the entire fanbase on these fans, despite the fact that they are the vast minority in both fanbases.

2a. There will be reports of at least 2 "classless" acts by fans of both fanbases at the REA

3. Officiating will be bad as usual and it will again be painfully obvious. However, what won't be any different as the Sioux fans will get railed by other fanbases because we seem to be the only ones who can see it...

i like the predictions, but we NEED some production from our 2nd, 3rd and 4th lines this weekend. i predict we see a frosh breakout weekend. malone, frattin and trupp all getting in on the action, hey how about marto notching his first collegiate goal against the hated goofers. SIOUX SWEEP, finally!!!!! first home sweep since quinapiac last season, 4-0 and 5-2. continue to ride the jpl wave, but lets give him some help this time!!! GO SIOUX!!! i love sioux/goofer weekend.

If he played thru whatever injury it is/was last night, you can take it to the bank he'll be available this coming weekend. More concerned about Genoway and his availability.

Agreed. If he was good enough to play last night, he should be ready to go against the Gophers after a week of healing.

Hopefully Genoway will be back...or at the very least, back against UNH right after Xmas.

1. Yep

2. Every fanbase has 'em

2a. At least 5 I would say

3. Who cares? Bad calls will happen, probably for both sides. Officiating more than likely won't affect the outcome of either game this weekend.

4. I would like to see a big weekend for the top line, but also it would be nice to see someone like Frattin, Watkins, Trupp etc have a good weekend. They have all been playing well, just not getting the points.

No, I ripped und's exgoalie. I assume it would take some cheese eating frenchie named meltdown to get whoever is this weeks und backup on the ice, too.

Ya'know, you really should sober up after watching the Vikings game before trying to post here. :)

from my understanding oshie's injury isn't serious and just hurts to play on. he should be ready to go this weekend. this is according to tim o'keefs wife. ran into her last weekend at the du game

from my understanding oshie's injury isn't serious and just hurts to play on. he should be ready to go this weekend. this is according to tim o'keefs wife. ran into her last weekend at the du game

They said on the radio that it was more of a pain than an injury.

Should be a couple good battles as usual. Record books can be thrown out the window when these two teams get together.......but with the way the Gophers are playing right now if we come out of Grand Forks with 1 point I'd be pretty happy.

But I'd rather play the Siuox then the Crusaders this weekend, our record up there is much better against you guys. (Had to do a little trash talking for this big series.) :)