SiouxSports.com Forum

sioux at denver sat night

siouxweet

I just got online and am watching the webcast...anyone else watching online? Has the video been spotty or has it been good? Also, during commercials, apparently online they don't go to the actual commercial and you hear the two announcers talking???

I've been watching the entire night and this is the absolute BEST webcast I have ever watched! Clear as can be and not a single skip all night.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching the entire night and this is the absolute BEST webcast I have ever watched! Clear as can be and not a single skip all night.

Thanks...I just got on and it does look really good. There was 1 or 2 times that it seem to be "catching up" so it kind of looked like it was fast forwarding frame by frame. Has that happened to you?

Thanks...I just got on and it does look really good. There was 1 or 2 times that it seem to be "catching up" so it kind of looked like it was fast forwarding frame by frame. Has that happened to you?

I think it did once during the first period, but I wasn't sure if it was the webcast or my 20 month old little guy chanting "LET'S GO SIOUX!!" and bumping the laptop.

Sioux fortunate that Chorney's skate was in the right place for the save, there.

If the Sioux win that flurry and save might be the key point in the game.

Oshie looks a little ungainly out there at times but he can't be too bad off to be out on the PK.