SIOUX @ NORTHEASTERN

AZSIOUX

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where do you find the Goof's game?

I'm watching in Minneapolis on Fox Sports North. If you try the cstv website they may be broadcasting it free on their site.

CC just scored on the PP to tie it up! Caught the goofs napping on a line change and came in 2 on none. Game is really picking up now, end to end action.

I'm watching in Minneapolis on Fox Sports North. If you try the cstv website they may be broadcasting it free on their site.

CC just scored on the PP to tie it up! Caught the goofs napping on a line change and came in 2 on none. Game is really picking up now, end to end action.

go cc

The Wild won, though, so that ruins it for ya.

I'm not complaining about that win, though :)

I am waiting for Redwing77 :silly: to tell me it was a boring game. I flipped between that game and the Goofers loss and it was a goaltending duel with a lot of good up and down action.

Two things:

First, Hak is very dissapointed with the players drive. What are they going to do this week to better themselves to be ready for next weekend? I wonder if they'll mix up a coupld of the lines this week?

Two. Why do some peoples webcast reception come in way better than others? Im guessing its the connection but... I have cable and last nights webcast pretty much blew. Is digital the best way to go? Or what other reasons are there for bettering your webcast in the future. (Im not a computer wizzard so keep the terminology simple :) ) I think these programs that are offering webcasts should realize the possiblilty of many people purchasing their webcasts and if their server? isn't capable of handling a high volume of people then they should note this somehow so people dont get screwed out of five, ten buck or however much it is. Which im guessing is the issue last night, just too many people logged on?

Two things:

First, Hak is very dissapointed with the players drive. What are they going to do this week to better themselves to be ready for next weekend? I wonder if they'll mix up a coupld of the lines this week?

Two. Why do some peoples webcast reception come in way better than others? Im guessing its the connection but... I have cable and last nights webcast pretty much blew. Is digital the best way to go? Or what other reasons are there for bettering your webcast in the future. (Im not a computer wizzard so keep the terminology simple :huh: ) I think these programs that are offering webcasts should realize the possiblilty of many people purchasing their webcasts and if their server? isn't capable of handling a high volume of people then they should note this somehow so people dont get screwed out of five, ten buck or however much it is. Which im guessing is the issue last night, just too many people logged on?

"Well, you see, the internet is a series of tubes..." :)

Two things:

Two. Why do some peoples webcast reception come in way better than others? Im guessing its the connection but... I have cable and last nights webcast pretty much blew. Is digital the best way to go? Or what other reasons are there for bettering your webcast in the future. (Im not a computer wizzard so keep the terminology simple :) ) I think these programs that are offering webcasts should realize the possiblilty of many people purchasing their webcasts and if their server? isn't capable of handling a high volume of people then they should note this somehow so people dont get screwed out of five, ten buck or however much it is. Which im guessing is the issue last night, just too many people logged on?

Not that I'm a computer expert, but a possibility on the poor connection:

I always try to minimize my computer's effort. For example, when I watch the game, I don't surf the web/play games/anything extra that might bog my computer down. The more your computer has to think, the patchier the connection seems to get for me.

Anyways, that's just a shot in the dark and a potential possibility. For what it's worth, I live in Duluth and had zero problems with the connection last night, or any hockey game this year so far.

Not that I'm a computer expert, but a possibility on the poor connection:

I always try to minimize my computer's effort. For example, when I watch the game, I don't surf the web/play games/anything extra that might bog my computer down. The more your computer has to think, the patchier the connection seems to get for me.

Anyways, that's just a shot in the dark and a potential possibility. For what it's worth, I live in Duluth and had zero problems with the connection last night, or any hockey game this year so far.

:):D Yeah I guess I wasn't using the computer for only the webcast, no other program was open. I know they had to different webcasts, I lost the audio for awhile and then logged out and got back on using the smaller of the two and it worked a little bit better w/ audio. I guess I was just trying to better myself for future webcasts :huh: I have a new laptop too so its not like im using a sheety compuer. o'well