SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ Boston College & Northeastern

AZSIOUX

Radke takes too many penalties and does nothing offensively....if that is enough to keep him in the lineup well that is why Hak is coach. I would prefer to see a 4th line of Forney-Zajazc-Miller myself.

Your 100% wrong, Hak is 100% right... Radke plays. When you saw the other team with little left at the end of the game, thats what a Radke does for you. Also Malone is one mean SOB...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radke takes too many penalties and does nothing offensively....if that is enough to keep him in the lineup well that is why Hak is coach. I would prefer to see a 4th line of Forney-Zajazc-Miller myself.

doesnt look like we will se forney anytime soon. when you cant crack an exh game lineup things arent going to well.

Your 100% wrong, Hak is 100% right... Radke plays. When you saw the other team with little left at the end of the game, thats what a Radke does for you. Also Malone is one mean SOB...

i dont think we will see any similarities between malone and radke. malone will be a offensive contributor along with his physical game. lets hope its a smart pysical game as its always nice to have a forward that can do both!

Yeah OK....I am fine with Radke as long as he stays away from the stupid penalties....I just want to see Forney in the line up and Radke is the only guy who is a candidate to be replaced.

We don't need Radke to score, just grind and make an occasional big hit. He just needs to play with more brains while doing so....

Yup. I never saw Radke as much of a scorer. I know he did well for the Grande Prairie of the AJHL, but very rarely does offensive defensemen stats carry over to the NCAA.

I did think he'd be more responsible in the offensive zone, though.

I don't know who I'd sit to play Forney. I just want Forney to earn a spot. I think he's good.

maybe , maybe not on radke but i just dont see him sitting unless the penalty thing really gets out of hand

kozek seems to be the biggest hitter on this team and if andrew can combine that with scoring a point nightly, we have a hell of a player coming around!

You mean it hasn't already?

Yup. I never saw Radke as much of a scorer. I know he did well for the Grande Prairie of the AJHL, but very rarely does offensive defensemen stats carry over to the NCAA.

I did think he'd be more responsible in the offensive zone, though.

I don't know who I'd sit to play Forney. I just want Forney to earn a spot. I think he's good.

Agreed. I'd like to see him play just for curiousity sake. May have to wait for a cream-puff for that to happen though. I hope it doesn't happen as a result of an injury.....

Agreed. I'd like to see him play just for curiousity sake. May have to wait for a cream-puff for that to happen though. I hope it doesn't happen as a result of an injury.....

hes obviously not ready to play or lost something along the way after the injuries from what the coaches have said and him not being in the lineups. that happens. sad if so. hope he can get back to form that enabled him to get a scholly to UND!!

If Forney is set back due to injuries to the point where it will be tough to crack the lineup this year, then it might be best for him to play in the USHL for a year, then come back to UND. If he doesn't play this year that will be two years with little game action, can't be good for his development.

I saw BC play Michigan on Friday and was not impressed. They did not play as a team, just as a few good individuals with others along for the ride. They were lucky to still be in the game in the third period. I did not see them against RPI on Saturday, but they only scored on special teams (3-PP and 1-SH). So, let's stay out of the penalty box. If the Sioux and BC are at the same stage of development right now from a season perspective, the Sioux will be real scary by the end of the year.

I expect Gerbe to give us some trouble, so no shutout. But I can see something in the range of 4-1 or 5-2 Sioux unless they let down from the MSU game. Saturday against NU I think that NU will stick with the Sioux for just over a period and then the flood gates will start to crack. 3-0 Sioux after 2 and possibly 6 or 7-1 at the end.

I hope. :lol:

BC will be one of the teams their in the end IF they can help their freshman goalies out. that may be their downfall but its way to early to tell i guess. its going to be a tough game friday night in their barn. they return many players from last years team with the MAIN piece in schneider though missing so hope we can light that goalie up! im thinking a 4-3 or 4-2 with a empty netter

both games will be tougher than people think, 5-4 sioux on friday perhaps in OT and after an emotionally draining on friday noght the sioux struggle for 2 periods before winning 5-3 with an empty netter at the end. bottomn line is sioux will come away with 2 huge road victories over hockey east this weekend.

both games will be tougher than people think, 5-4 sioux on friday perhaps in OT and after an emotionally draining on friday noght the sioux struggle for 2 periods before winning 5-3 with an empty netter at the end. bottomn line is sioux will come away with 2 huge road victories over hockey east this weekend.

these are big games for the ncaa stuff at the end of the year. would be nice to have 3 strong out of conference wins but 1 at a time for sure. i also heard wooger talk last friday on how there are no more bonus points in the pairwise at the end of the year for quality road wins and neutral wins vs non conference teams.i think i heard him right.

these are big games for the ncaa stuff at the end of the year. would be nice to have 3 strong out of conference wins but 1 at a time for sure. i also heard wooger talk last friday on how there are no more bonus points in the pairwise at the end of the year for quality road wins and neutral wins vs non conference teams.i think i heard him right.

I'm getting antsy and it's only Tuesday! :lol:

what are the chances of a webcast for either of these games. Slim to not a shot in hell? Probably be a 96.1 weekend I'd imagine. :lol:

Ya know, its the 2000's! you think at a small price you could get just about anything you wanted these days. I think its pure laziness why this isn't the case.

It's on cable here Friday night for sure........