SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs CWU

proudsioux

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice video. Glad I paid for it. Who are the bozo's running this thing anyway? Did they do ANY testing?

They ran it for free for hockey last spring but just for the first 100 users; it worked fine. Suspect it will work again when enough of us cancel, demand a refund, and leave 100 or fewer users. I'm volunteering to be gone, so that's one closer to 100 or less.

I am pretty sure they are cheap and aren't buying ample bandwith to handle all the traffic.

That's exactly what it is. But with us paying $60 for the season of games, that's supposed to pay for the bandwidth.

Unfortunatly, I'm not getting out of this apartment (and into a house where I can put up a satellite dish) until March. After hockey season. So this is still my last option.

Same here.

Sent a message asking what's being done to rectify the problem and then said that if video is never going to work, I want my money back.

I did the same thing. They sent an email after the Humboldt game saying the problem they had before didn't happen when they did initial "testings" and the problem wouldn't occur again. But it seems that there having a whole new problem now. It's annoying as hell. Other collegiate schools have webcasts and everything is smooth and no problems. But it seems UND's webcast ALWAYS has problems.