SiouxSports.com Forum

what annoys you ?

Fetch

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am adding Ed Schultz to the list of things that annoy me. What an idiot.

Baffoon, blow hard are proper terms. Turn coat... First he was the bison blow hard, then he was the Sioux voice. First he is a conservative and now a liberal.

Make up your mind.

Scientists... :silly:

Nope, I meant what I wrote, Propagandists. I only have a few minutes right now, but I'll read whatever articles anybody else linked to, but I have just one point to make for now (forgive me if it's already been made). These "scientist" that claim that CO2 is the cause for the slight change in temperature, how much grant money, or whatever money, do they receive to study "global warming." One more quick point, who's to say that when the temperature was on average 0.7 degrees Celsius a hundred years ago, was the ideal temperature?

Apparently drunk people annoy me... even when I am drinking too....

Is it so bad that I didn't get s&!t faced on my 21st?! Sorry that I like remembering my life and not being hungover lol

Yes. It makes you Unamerican. You should have drank so much that you gave all your friends contact blackouts.

Yes. It makes you Unamerican. You should have drank so much that you gave all your friends contact blackouts.

Yes, I agree, give into peer pressure, get drunk, get wasted! You're only 21 once, and 21 year olds don't get hangovers. What will your kids think of you when they find out that you didn't get wasted on your 21st! They'll probably rebel by getting wasted at 13. Don't do that to your kids. If you can't get wasted for yourself, at least do it for your future offspring.

Don't worry...Tuesday night I'll make it right...that's my 21st :D

man your bringing back good memories, that night of my 21st five years back in vegas was great.won lots of money and didnt know it until i checked my pockets the next day, chips galore!! ill stop there to keep this pg rated for the kiddies.......

also remember a few buddies at t jauns in bemidji, they have the tequila chair where they tip your ass upside down and poor tequila down your throat and count, cant remember the record but i dont think the guy remembers it even if he had the record :blush: good fun...........do a few jag bombs for me adam on your 21st and ill buy you some of those and beers when i come up for a series hopefully in december!!