SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

You are correct this game is very boring. My 19 month old son loves to watch hockey with me and he fell asleep after the first period. So that is how I know it is boring. By the way, who is everyone cheering for in the SCSU game? just curious. I might pull for Maine.

Since I picked Maine for the upset, I must go with them! Besides, I like it that we can say that St. Cloud has never won a NCAA tournament game, and would like to continue to say that! :glare:

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I picked Maine for the upset, I must go with them! Besides, I like it that we can say that St. Cloud has never won a NCAA tournament game, and would like to continue to say that! :glare:

Last year in Milwaukee my brother and I meet a couple of guys that were Maine fans and they were a lot of fun and really nice. So for that reason I am going wtih Maine.

One of the guys we meet, his son works for a cap distributor and they made a Sioux hat that was never distributed and was an example only and he sent those to us. It is kinda cool having something I know noone else has.

Last year in Milwaukee my brother and I meet a couple of guys that were Maine fans and they were a lot of fun and really nice. So for that reason I am going wtih Maine.

One of the guys we meet, his son works for a cap distributor and they made a Sioux hat that was never distributed and was an example only and he sent those to us. It is kinda cool having something I know noone else has.

Yeah my friends and I became Maine fans last year at the Frozen Four when we hung out with their "cheerleaders" which was really just 5 guys with MAINE painted on them haha!! We also ended up meeting lots of other cool people from Maine, and they were all very friendly and chatty, and explained to us why the Maine program respects the Sioux program.... I also talk to a couple of the guys on the team.... All good reasons to cheer for the Black Bears against SCSU!!!

Besides, I don't want St Cloud any further than they already are, the farther they are the more votes Bobby Goepfert gets.... lol

I saw UMass last week against New Hampshire at the Hockey East Finals. It was a horrible game to watch. There was more hitting in the mini-mites games between periods of the Bruins game the previous night. The only team that impressed me in the least was BC, and I'm not sure how much that was just the quality of the competition. BU will go down, they just aren't very good. I was really hoping UND would end up with them. Just not a lot of heart.