SiouxSports.com Forum

Goofs/Sconnie

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Briggs looked shaky at times. I think the Sioux will do very well tomorrow night.

I know this is odd to say, but I think the Gophers winning this game is the best thing that could have happened to the Sioux.

This year, UND has faced 3 opponents who have used the trap (to my knowledge) aganst us: UW, DU, and UMD.

Our record against them are combined at: 3-4-1. Obviously, I only counted conference opponents. I dont really think MTU employs the trap, but if they do, then we are 3-6-1.

Facing teams that like to fly and take risks, such as SCSU and UMN, we are 4-0-2.

If anyone can characterise the playing styles of MSUM, CC, and UAA I'll factor those in as well.

If we play against the GOphers like we played against SCSU, we'll repeat.

And I'm glad UW's season is over.

I know this is odd to say, but I think the Gophers winning this game is the best thing that could have happened to the Sioux.

Our record against them are combined at: 3-4-1.

Facing teams that like to fly and take risks, such as SCSU and UMN, we are 4-0-2.

You don't think it would be better to play "those type of teams" to better prepare ourselves if we find ourself facing them in the national tournament?

You'd rather play teams we could easily beat?

You don't think it would be better to play "those type of teams" to better prepare ourselves if we find ourself facing them in the national tournament?

You'd rather play teams we could easily beat?

A good point, but yes, I'd rather play the Gophers. They aren't easily beatable despite our results in January, but I hate watching UW play. It's worse than watching Poker. BORING. SCSU/UND tilt today was at least entertaining.

A good point, but yes, I'd rather play the Gophers. They aren't easily beatable despite our results in January, but I hate watching UW play. It's worse than watching Poker. BORING. SCSU/UND tilt today was at least entertaining.

UW really makes the game painfull to watch.

Get ready to feel the wrath again goofer fans...sioux play their C game even, its all over for the goofs! :lol:

Briggs<----siv goalie------>lammy

Oakpizusay<-----siv the man----->Duncan

Smack talk really doesn't work in my opinion if you can't even get close to portraying who or what you mean.

siv I can assume means sieve, but what or who is Oakpizusay?