SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Mavericks Saturday Night

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hill really rambling and ripping his umtc team in the post game interview.

THIS MY DISTILLED VERSION:

Interview: "What the heck is going on out there?"

Hill: "It's the players fault. I'm a good coach."

Interviewer: "Huh?"

Hill: "We're in great shape, we have great talent, but we have no heart."

Before the game ended, they were 14. Sorry Mr. announcer dude, but that's the bottom spot right there!

exactly, and if a team wins a conference tourney that wouldnt be in otherwise they are really screwed

Tide for 15th with CC wheh you add .003 bonus in. Can you say wait till next year!!!!

BTW the Sioux dropped to a tie for 8th with the win over MSU (Mavericks dropped out of the Top 25 and TUC). When will the NCAA start using something similar to the KRACH rating?

BTW the Sioux dropped to a tie for 8th with the win over MSU (Mavericks dropped out of the Top 25 and TUC). When will the NCAA start using something similar to the KRACH rating?

Yeah, I noticed that too. Have to love it that a team knocks another team out of TUC, causing them to drop.

You guys stink! Gophers lose and no one posts a blonde joke?!?! Hehe...

Gotta love the Goofers!

Here's one for ya...

Q: where will the Gofers park in St. Louis this year?

A: In general parking with all the other fans....

A Sioux fan may actually prefer SiouxSports.com's B-T (KRACH) rankings, which are centered on the Sioux (thus far easier to compare the Sioux to other teams at a glance), generally more up-to-date than CHN, and are easily findable without leaving the site (just click the KRACH link on the hockey front page).

However, if one irrationally feared bias in well-defined mathematical calculations, I would at least look to USCHO's KRACH page long before CHN, again for data integrity reasons.

A Sioux fan may actually prefer SiouxSports.com's B-T (KRACH) rankings, which are centered on the Sioux (thus far easier to compare the Sioux to other teams at a glance), generally more up-to-date than CHN, and are easily findable without leaving the site (just click the KRACH link on the hockey front page).

However, if one irrationally feared bias (in well-defined mathematical calculations), I would at least look to USCHO's KRACH page long before CHN, again for data integrity reasons.

Sorry - I knew it was all here. I lost my head. :lol:

**sieves self**

Sorry - I knew it was all here. I lost my head. :lol:

**sieves self**

:lol: Not trying to give you crap (I love to link as broadly as possible and spread the college hockey love across the web). I just can't resist responding to questions on the SiouxSports.com forums about features that actually exist on SiouxSports.com, because new users are continually rolling onto the forums without an awareness of the breadth of other features.

I'm a big fan of everything USCHO and CHN are doing across the sport, and my job here would be a lot harder if they weren't doing theirs'. Visit them often. :D