SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher Jokers

siouxguyinstpaul

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[telethon begging voice]

Friends, there are people out there, Gopher hockey players, who need your help. They struggle to find self-esteem at playoff time. They look for it in hair treatment or nail jobs. They need guidance, and they need more.

People, we need to help raise the self-esteem of this group. We need to give them the complete package.

For just $0.77 a day you can sponsor a "day of beauty" session for your favorite Gopher mens hockey player. We'll see that it gets scheduled for them right before their next important playoff appearance.

They'll receive:

- Signature Massage

- Signature Facial

- Lunch

- Pedicure

- Manicure

- Hair Styled (basic)

- Make-up application

You'll receive the satification of knowing you did all that for a Gopher.

Imagine their self-esteem when they step onto that NCAA ice rink to face Holy Cross knowing that they have been properly quaffed (manicured, pedicured, hair, facial, and make-up) for that special day. You'll know you did it to, er, for them.

Just $0.77 per day is so little, but could mean so much to Mike Vanelli or Kyle Okposo.

Seventy-seven cents per day could make a world of difference to that special Gopher, and we know it'll bring a smile to your face too.

Call 1 800 Go Sioux, now, to make a difference.

Those Gophers, they're depending on you.

That's 1 800 Go Sioux, to add a smile to the world.

[/telethon begging voice]

The preceding announcement was sponsosed by

The Vast Fighting Sioux Conspiracy

" ... if you only knew ... "

and may not reflect the views of this station or its management.

priceless

Is that possible? Seems like an oxi-moron.

Ahh...are you sure?

Metrosexuality is the trait of an urbane man who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a substantial amount of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. (definition courtesy of wikipedia.org)

keith-urban-2-sized.jpg

Keith Urban - Country Musician

Ahh...are you sure?

Metrosexuality is the trait of an urbane man who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a substantial amount of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. (definition courtesy of wikipedia.org)

keith-urban-2-sized.jpg

Keith Urban - Country Musician

I would say that he isn't your sterotypical contry singer then.

[telethon begging voice]

Friends, there are people out there, Gopher hockey players, who need your help. They struggle to find self-esteem at playoff time. They look for it in hair treatment or nail jobs. They need guidance, and they need more.

People, we need to help raise the self-esteem of this group. We need to give them the complete package.

For just $0.77 a day you can sponsor a "day of beauty" session for your favorite Gopher mens hockey player. We'll see that it gets scheduled for them right before their next important playoff appearance.

They'll receive:

- Signature Massage

- Signature Facial

- Lunch

- Pedicure

- Manicure

- Hair Styled (basic)

- Make-up application

Imagine their self-esteem when they step onto that NCAA ice rink to face Holy Cross knowing that they have been properly quaffed (manicured, pedicured, hair, facial, and make-up) for that special day. You'll know you did it to, er, for them.

Just $0.77 per day is so little, but could mean so much to Mike Vanelli or Kyle Okposo.

Seventy-seven cents per day could make a world of difference to that special Gopher, and we know it'll bring a smile to your face too.

That is way to funny!!!!! even as a Gopher fan I have to admit that is by far the the best rip on the Gophers of all time!!!!!!

just stumbled on this from th tech blog, wow, here are some real GOPHER JOKERS really a class act to tech fans, MEANGIRL and others

and i know all gopher fans are not like this but these tools deserve to get theirs

EXPLICIT LANGUAGE WARNING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwv9MsjG5Zk...ted&search=

couple clowns

just stumbled on this from th tech blog, wow, here are some real GOPHER JOKERS really a class act to tech fans, MEANGIRL and others

and i know all gopher fans are not like this but these tools deserve to get theirs

EXPLICIT LANGUAGE WARNING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwv9MsjG5Zk...ted&search=

couple clowns

Imagine this; the tool shed(s) will some day graduate from college after about 9 years and then want to become productive members of society by applying for a job when a background check could possibly reveal these clown acting like a bunch of Jack @$$es. I can picture it, if I am the hiring manager and I saw that clip, I am not hiring any of these clowns. Total class acts.

[telethon begging voice]

They'll receive:

- Signature Massage

- Signature Facial

- Lunch

- Pedicure

- Manicure

- Hair Styled (basic)

- Make-up application

...and for an extra 10 cents a day, you can buy each Gofer enough pride and grit to get up for "meaningless" games at the end of the year, against traditional rivals, etc.

And to think....not a single member of the Fighting Sioux could even grow facial hair the last time UND won a title. Ironic.

What does a title that the Sioux won in 2000 have to do with the Gopher players and their metro-sexual hairstyles?

:)

And to think....not a single member of the Fighting Sioux could even grow facial hair the last time UND won a title. Ironic.

:) yeah its been soooooooooooo long, congrats on your 2 though, you gt us there, let me tell ya.....hang any final 5 banners or dairy queen cup banners?? those add nice touch to arenas. good luck in the final 5! hope you have your tix for the sat afternoon game ready :0 or will you not show up just like your coach and team dont?

:) yeah its been soooooooooooo long, congrats on your 2 though, you gt us there, let me tell ya.....hang any final 5 banners or dairy queen cup banners?? those add nice touch to arenas. good luck in the final 5! hope you have your tix for the sat afternoon game ready :0 or will you not show up just like your coach and team dont?

Hanging banners for winning the WCHA Playoff Championship is stupid. I know this because UND only hangs banners for NCAA and WCHA Titles, and everything they do is right and if you do anything differently than them you're simply ass backwards.

Hanging banners for winning the WCHA Playoff Championship is stupid. I know this because UND only hangs banners for NCAA and WCHA Titles, and everything they do is right and if you do anything differently than them you're simply ass backwards.

Correct.

man you are sooo right :D yoiu should just change your screen name to UNDhockey :D