SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher Jokers

siouxguyinstpaul

When I toured the Ralph they showed us the hot tub that fits the entire Sioux roster. People can say what they want about the Gophers getting perms a few years ago and dying their hair blonde last week. But nothing is gayer than 20 Sioux players hot tubbing it together. :lol:

Yeah I'm sure this really happens Skippy.......Great detective work! :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I toured the Ralph they showed us the hot tub that fits the entire Sioux roster. People can say what they want about the Gophers getting perms a few years ago and dying their hair blonde last week. But nothing is gayer than 20 Sioux players hot tubbing it together. :lol:

Did I mention - Touring a rival's hockey arena = infatuation :)

Tell me another way a person can waste time in Grand Forks.......because there isn't much to do there. :) Especially now that Dagwoods is closed!!!! Whats the new place like, pretty much the same type place?

Well, that would be a good thing, wouldn't it? :lol:

Tell me another way a person can waste time in Grand Forks.......because there isn't much to do there. :) Especially now that Dagwoods is closed!!!! Whats the new place like, pretty much the same type place?

Same place and last time I was there it was the same food.

It can't fit the entire roster.

But hey just for you skippy:

Sioux hot tub > umtc hot tub

Tell me another way a person can waste time in Grand Forks.......because there isn't much to do there. :lol: Especially now that Dagwoods is closed!!!! Whats the new place like, pretty much the same type place?

oh - ouch - OK you win - Mpls/StPaul metro area 50 times the size of Grand Forks (yes really as GF is the size of Cottage Grove) and actually has more to do - we give up.

Well that's what he (Chris S., the man who runs the Ralph) told us on the tour.

I could be wrong. I haven't seen it in a few years, but I remember thinking that there was no way 20 guys could fit in the thing.

I do wonder how many girls they've gotten in it. :lol:

When I toured the Ralph they showed us the hot tub that fits the entire Sioux roster.

No need to get that perm into any tighter of a twist because I'm sure we can create a special "day of beauty" package to include hot tub time too if you'd like. But expect that $0.77 per day rate to go up some.