SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMtc

AZSIOUX

9 of 18 is 50%, not less than 50% ;)

and its not like he was facing a chump, okposo can handle his own as well

MY FAVORITE STAT 5-3 , the sioux won in the goals scored department ???

It's not 9 out of 18... it's 9 wins, 18 losses. But you're right 5-3 is all that matter :0

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting statistics

After 1st period

SOG: Sioux 7 MN 15

Scoring Chances Sioux 3 MN 6

After 2nd period

SOG: Sioux 20 MN 21

Scoring Chances: Sioux 14 MN 13

After 3rd period

SOG: Sioux 27 MN 38

Scoring Chances: (didn't see FSN post this after the game)

The numbers really tell a tale about the 2nd period.

Overall:

Penalties: Sioux 12-24 MN 7-14

PP: Sioux 1/5 MN 2/11

Sioux had 1 SH goal.

MN scored once with an extra attacker (delayed penalty)

Sioux scored 3 even strength goals. This is significant because I think MN had only given up something like 1 even strength goal in the last few games.

Just noticed a few things from the box score.

I see the attendence was 10,197. Is the arena that small? For some reason I thought it was bigger than The Ralph... guess not.

There were a lot of empty seats last night, even befor the gopher fans left half way thru the 3rd period. The capacity of the John is rated at 10,000, so I think the attendance number was inflated. A lot of season ticket holders just dont show up.

There were a lot of empty seats last night, even befor the gopher fans left half way thru the 3rd period. The capacity of the John is rated at 10,000, so I think the attendance number was inflated. A lot of season ticket holders just dont show up.

I noticed that on TV last night. Surprising considering the rivalry.

I noticed that on TV last night. Surprising considering the rivalry.

For some reason the corpies at Mariucci think the game starts at 7:30p.m. Last week vs. Denver was HORRIBLE on Saturday night, people were showing up halfway through the first period and would not even wait for a whistle, it was bad.

What the mother f-ing f? I know I'm kind of a hideous troll with no teeth and a harelip, but even someone like me deserves some love.

Besides, Sioux-cia, who the heck did you think I was sitting with at the FF last year?

Also, to pre-empt any questions, my man is not UMDDogz (I am not from St. Cloud, don't date my brother) or MafiaMan.

And if Porter came calling, I'd kick Mr. RWD to the curb.

Now calm down, Sweety!! No one called you names! I just thought you'd stay single until Chris calls. ;)

Don't want to give my state of mind at the FF away but I don't remember who anyone was sitting with last year or any of the FF years. ???

For some reason the corpies at Mariucci think the game starts at 7:30p.m. Last week vs. Denver was HORRIBLE on Saturday night, people were showing up halfway through the first period and would not even wait for a whistle, it was bad.

4 minutes left in the first and a couple shows up for their seats. Try to kick four of us out when there was only two of them. I had some choice comments about showing up on time for them. I did have a seat elsewhere, but wanted to sit next to a friend.

Now it's the third with about 12 left and another couple shows up for there seats. Then leaves with two left in the game and the woman even asked us how many quarters in the game.

Now calm down, Sweety!! No one called you names! I just thought you'd stay single until Chris calls. :D

Don't want to give my state of mind at the FF away but I don't remember who anyone was sitting with last year or any of the FF years. :lol:

From the final, pretty much the only thing I remember is the elf "tossing his cookies" on you. Or you won some cereal. And Forecheck won pizza. Or possibly breakfast skillets.

I didn't imply anyone was calling me names. :D I was just telling it like it is... even uggos like me need some love.

What's this about the Hockey Mom of the year award at the Final Five being only open to Minnesota and Wisconsin residents? What kind of crock of !@$! is that? Obviously they are afraid of North Dakota hockey mom's being superior. Bawk! bawk!

It must be because their company doesn't do business in North Dakota. (hint hint)