SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie next season?

PCM

Not exactly a ringing endorsement about leaving. Needs to get bigger. I heard some guys sitting behind me talking about Oshie and him staying three years but who the heck knows. I would love it if he stayed to wear the C and win a national title.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement about leaving. Needs to get bigger. I heard some guys sitting behind me talking about Oshie and him staying three years but who the heck knows. I would love it if he stayed to wear the C and win a national title.

No one way contract and I'll bet he goes nowhere.

Gone - especially if JT goes as well.

I don't think that if Toews leave that Oshie would automatically follow. It's not like hetero-lifemates Irmen and Potulny at UMN. :lol:

Toews will be gone for sure, but Oshie could stick around for another season IMO. We could certainly use his offensive skills at forward once Toews is gone.

I'm going to help him write a book.

I've read your first chapter:

T.J. plays a game.

The game is called hockey.

The game is played on ice.

T.J. wears skates on his feet.

See T.J. skate.

Skate, T.J., skate!

T.J. skates fast.

T.J. skates with a stick.

T.J. has the puck.

Shoot, T.J., shoot!

T.J. shoots. He scores!

T.J. is happy.

T.J.'s team is happy.

T.J.'s coach is happy.

T.J.'s family is happy.

Many, many people who watch play T.J. are happy.

The man with the mask is not happy.

I don't think that if Toews leave that Oshie would automatically follow. It's not like hetero-lifemates Irmen and Potulny at UMN. :lol:

Toews will be gone for sure, but Oshie could stick around for another season IMO. We could certainly use his offensive skills at forward once Toews is gone.

Our they the same duo from SNL withour the capes and masks(Irman & Potulny)

Great kid, great player, team leader. Bright kid, so I hope he will get his degree no matter when he leaves. He is mentally tough enough to make the jump. Getting bigger physically will help. He will benefit from an extra year at UND in that he will get bigger physically and continue to improve his skills. The Blues know what he can do. The drop in scoring because of his thumb injury won't bother the Blues. I think he is one of the most impressive kids to come on the college hockey scene in the 35 years I have watched college hockey. Great hands, great vision, great team player and physically tough as hell. His dad seems like a bright guy and I am sure they will sit down and weigh the pros and cons. Best wishes to him whereever he goes (especially if he returns). There are some great kids coming into the program in the next couple of years and it would help them to be able to skate with him. He is a great example of how the game should be played. He is worth the price of your season tickets to watch him play if you are a hockey purist (whatever the hell that is).

Ijust hope his thumb gets better every game

I hope all the a$$#01e$ who ripped and questioned the heart and play of both Oshie and Toews in the first half of the season are feeling lower than a snake's belly right now. What both of these great young talents played through in the first half of the schedule is amazing and some of you owe them an apology. You know who you are! :lol:

I hope all the a$$#01e$ who ripped and questioned the heart and play of both Oshie and Toews in the first half of the season are feeling lower than a snake's belly right now. What both of these great young talents played through in the first half of the schedule is amazing and some of you owe them an apology. You know who you are! :lol:

Well put. Both played with injuries and both have been the center of attention for the best checking lines of other teams. These guys are unbelievable talents. It will become apparent when they leave.

Well put. Both played with injuries and both have been the center of attention for the best checking lines of other teams. These guys are unbelievable talents. It will become apparent when they leave.

Oshie plays hard, but PLEASE stop giving the puck to the other team in front of your own net...