SiouxSports.com Forum

Your favorite player this year

Prpichrocks_19

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie Bina,,,what a story this is turning out to be. Broken neck, comes back, more goals this year than his first two combined, picking up assists all the time and is a very smooth defensmen with the puck. He is like a rock out there making plays and not making many mistakes. Look at the assist he had on Duncan's goal in the first game against UAA. He made it happen alone and all Dunc had to do was make sure the puck crossed the line.

Robbie Bina,,,what a story this is turning out to be. Broken neck, comes back, more goals this year than his first two combined, picking up assists all the time and is a very smooth defensmen with the puck. He is like a rock out there making plays and not making many mistakes. Look at the assist he had on Duncan's goal in the first game against UAA. He made it happen alone and all Dunc had to do was make sure the puck crossed the line.

I agree Robbie Bina is the man this year he has been on fire.

Boy, that's a tough question. It would be difficult to pick one. I can tell you that the one's I've ran into here and there have all been very cordial. The Oshie, Kozek, Porter, Radke, Finley, Johnny Toews, they always take the time to say hey, and B.S. with you a little bit. That's just a few that I've run into, but my experience is that most or all of them are the same way.

Boy, that's a tough question. It would be difficult to pick one. I can tell you that the one's I've ran into here and there have all been very cordial. The Oshie, Kozek, Porter, Radke, Finley, Johnny Toews, they always take the time to say hey, and B.S. with you a little bit. That's just a few that I've run into, but my experience is that most or all of them are the same way.

Though I have not met any of the players, I also have a tough time picking my favorite player. I like all of them and I guess I'm pretty vocal about that. :sad:

I'd have to say my favorite player this year is Brad Miller. He's really fast and stepped it up this year which shows you how much he wanted to be out there on the ice. When he scores goals there pretty darn good ones to :sad:

Behind him I'd probably say Robbie Bina and Ryan Duncan. I dunno Oshie and Toews just haven't showed me much to warrant them any higher.

I agree with all of you!! I play for the Grand Forks KnightRiders!! (girls hockey) My coach and I brought up who is the best goaile in the WCHA. I really don't know who to choose. It was Phil for a while but now I really don't know!!! Anyone wanna help me out?

It's certainly not Brian Elliott.

THE OSH

no need to explain

OSHieeee- The guy never quits!

Bina- A great comeback year and is proving himself to be an easy choice for a captain.

Toews- for his constant view of whats going on on the ice.

But my decision is Duncan. Some people see him as a puck hog(Ive heard a few times) but I think it is just the plan of the team to feed it to him when they can since he seems to be able to finish off the play, and obviously its working. Although he isn't quite as big of a playmaker as Oshie, but he definitely is getting the job done. I'll never doubt having the puck in his hands thats for sure. GO DUNC! Go SIOUX!!!

i would have to go with bina or duncan.

Bina has had an amazing comeback year

Duncan has just been lighting it up. he needs to get more publicity because he sure is earning it. is he still eligible for the draft?

no he isnt

well crap. im sure he'll be a 4 year player and then go into the AHL/NHL

yeah, AHL or europe will be good options for him, i bet similar to jeff panzers career, just dont know if he is as fast as panzer. that could hurt him