SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the food spots... I've never eaten at Dave's, but Keith's Pizza is some of the best I've ever had.

From what I understand is that Dave and Keith are brother and used to run the pizza business together but then after a family tift they went there seperate ways and opened their own businesses.

From what I understand is that Dave and Keith are brother and used to run the pizza business together but then after a family tift they went there seperate ways and opened their own businesses.

Correctomundu. It's Bemidji food & bev education week here on SS. Dave's is my hand's down fav - excellent crust and toppings. Keith's has very good toppings, but the crust is a knotch below Dave's. Oooohhhhh, there's also a Giovannis in town too :whistling: but I'd recommend Dave or Keiths . . .

Lup, do you have an issue with people discussing their pre-game activities. If so, why? Most of those people are just wondering where to catch a good meal before the game. What's the big deal with that? The old Triouxper will be at the Moon before Saturday's game. If any of you out there want to join me feel free. I must warn you, it's not a pretty sight when the beer and chicken wings start going down.

I think its hilarious for such a big weekend against a dangerous team, everyone just wants to talk about the post game party. Remember, if they can't get the puck past Climie and the Beavers defense, no matter where you go......... your beer will taste sour!!

I think its hilarious for such a big weekend against a dangerous team, everyone just wants to talk about the post game party. Remember, if they can't get the puck past Climie and the Beavers defense, no matter where you go......... your beer will taste sour!!

i think there are people who have not been to bemidji that many tmes and need help on where to pre game and post game. nothing wrong with that...and there hasnt been 1 person on this board overlooking the beavs as they are a hell of a team and will be pissed off coming off getting swept by tech.....

Win or lose, Fighting Sioux fans will have a post game party.

Zero, last I heard they are sold out, but they only have like 2400 seats too.

wish i was back for this weekend, it will be fun as hell i the glass, probably pack 3600 in there or so right on top of the ice.....great atmosphere for games like this........lets go siouxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and yes im guessing they are sold out

wish i was back for this weekend, it will be fun as hell i the glass, probably pack 3600 in there or so right on top of the ice.....great atmosphere for games like this........lets go siouxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and yes im guessing they are sold out

Place can safely hold 1500 and they'll have 2000 more than that. Can't wait. I'm gonna die.