SiouxSports.com Forum

WJC

sprig

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been so disappointed to see Toews score goals. He had almost as many in the shoutout as he has for us all season.

He better bring his lucky horseshoe back to GF with him

Now is the time to get him back in uniform and have his score goals. There is no reason he can't do that in the NCAA too.

I have never been so disappointed to see Toews score goals. He had almost as many in the shoutout as he has for us all season.

He better bring his lucky horseshoe back to GF with him

and they were in a shootout

he might as well just go to chicago since he isnt scoring for us like some of you think :lol::lol:

To all the Okposo Goofer fans on this site. Where was he during the shootout? On the bench where he belongs.

Where the hell was E. Johnson during the shootout. I thought he was the second coming.

Toews was the best player selected in last years draft! PERIOD!!!!

To all the Okposo Goofer fans on this site. Where was he during the shootout? On the bench where he belongs.

Where the hell was E. Johnson during the shootout. I thought he was the second coming.

Toews was the best player selected in last years draft! PERIOD!!!!

that did suprise me a lot. okposo didnt have the best tourney. i expected to see him the shootout for sure

I don't like the shhot out format in a win or go home scenario like this.....the game should be decided in sudden death overtime

yeah, many would agree but its been this way forever in international events so oh well..usa had their chances