SiouxSports.com Forum

USA/Canada World Jr. Game

southpaw

game kicks off in 20 minutes.

unfortunately, only avaialable live on center ice or through tvu.

can team usa's offense actually score goals? will frazee get the start and then let in 30 goals? will toews get injured again? and for those who hate brian lee... will he get kicked off the team during the first period?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can team usa's offense actually score goals? will frazee get the start and then let in 30 goals? will toews get injured again? and for those who hate brian lee... will he get kicked off the team during the first period?

1. We'll find out in a few minutes now.

2. He could get the start, but he may not allow 30 goals.

3. I freakin hope not.

4. No, the haters won't get their wish.

:huh:

For me, channel 40224 is the only thing appearing, and that's for the Canada/Sweden game yesterday.

Maybe TSN has cut off streams for TVU, similar to their own broadband stream that allows connections from within Canada only. Should have driven to Estevan, Sask today to watch in a bar.

canada scores... not sure who, i can't understand french.

Steve Downie :huh: the player that Johnson elbowed last season in Vancover. The TSN announcers called it a phantom elbow. There is some discussion whether Johnson actually elbowed him.

So can Team USA turn this around?

I mean, it is so plainly obvious how well Team Canada plays as a team and just as obvious how poorly Team USA plays as a team.

They aren't physical, they're coasting instead of trying hard (I mean, they lost to Germany and that should tick them off. They go on to play Canada, Team USA's archrival (if it isn't the Gophers :huh: ) and that should fire them up, but it apparently isn't)... They need to step it up and start playing good hockey. NOW. Right now, if both sides play the way they are currently playing, Canada wins at least 6-0.