SiouxSports.com Forum

USA/Canada World Jr. Game

southpaw

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, channel 40224 is the only thing appearing, and that's for the Canada/Sweden game yesterday.

You've probably figured it out by now, but it says Canada-Sweden, but is actually Canada-USA. It is really choppy for me though.

You've probably figured it out by now, but it says Canada-Sweden, but is actually Canada-USA. It is really choppy for me though.

i'm assuming it's because of whoever is streaming the video doesn't have a great upload rate. it's a different person than who does the nhl games, apparently. the nhl games stream perfectly, this has been a little choppy.

Wow. Johnson smokes a Canadian player in the head against the boards. Apparently in the CHL that's a DQ-able offense. It looked nasty.

USA- I don't like his attitude. It has nothing to do with his play. I understand why he was named to the team and I can even see his talent as a first round talent. But his attitude isn't very good.

Wow. Johnson smokes a Canadian player in the head against the boards. Apparently in the CHL that's a DQ-able offense. It looked nasty.

USA- I don't like his attitude. It has nothing to do with his play. I understand why he was named to the team and I can even see his talent as a first round talent. But his attitude isn't very good.

Assuming it is JJ, he is a real hot head. He has lost his temper all three times I've seen him play vs. the Gophers and obviously people can get under his skin.

Assuming it is JJ, he is a real hot head. He has lost his temper all three times I've seen him play vs. the Gophers and obviously people can get under his skin.

It was Jack. Nice to see him chuckling about the penalty in the box, too, just after he put his team down two men.

For the first time in quite a while, I can say that Team USA has won something. They outscored Canada 2-1 in the second period. They've now made this a game.

I hope they come out in the third and limit Canada to one goal or less (if it is a Canada goal, let Toews score it) and keep up the scoring.