Brent Goska QB/DB Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Code Rose QB Elmwood, WI

Kris Ankenbauer DB Plano, TX

Tru Nguyen LB Burnsville, MN

Catlin Solum RB Fargo, ND

John Carruth WR Eden Prairie, MN

Brandon Quesenberry OL Billings, MT

Mike Ebanks DL Hibbing CommColl

Ebanks reportedly runs the 40 in the 4.5 to 4.6 range, so he could really provide a pass-rushing element to the defensive end position that UND hasn't had in awhile. The fact that he's currently at UND should really help him in terms of being in the strength program for the next 6-7 months, and obviously being able to participate in spring ball.

I know its all just predictions and not many of us have probaly seen many of the these guys play, but out of our verbals so far, who do you think has the most upside and who will end up being the most impact player. My bet is on Drew Daggett from Frazee, i have seen him run track and play a few games, and I don't know if I ever remember a kid coming in who will be physically ready to compete and play right away. This guy is an absolutly unbelievable athlete, one of the best hurdlers and high jumpers in MN, and at 6'5 or 6'6 he could develop into and unreal receiving threat with his height, speed, and jumping ability. I also know he has a great work ethic. What does everyone else think or who is the most impressive recuit they have seen.

I know its all just predictions and not many of us have probaly seen many of the these guys play, but out of our verbals so far, who do you think has the most upside and who will end up being the most impact player. My bet is on Drew Daggett from Frazee, i have seen him run track and play a few games, and I don't know if I ever remember a kid coming in who will be physically ready to compete and play right away. This guy is an absolutly unbelievable athlete, one of the best hurdlers and high jumpers in MN, and at 6'5 or 6'6 he could develop into and unreal receiving threat with his height, speed, and jumping ability. I also know he has a great work ethic. What does everyone else think or who is the most impressive recuit they have seen.

He will need time to develop, but he has great raw talent. The good thing about him being from Frazee was they didn't have a good FB team and he was able to stay under the radar. Lennon got to see him at the UND FB summer camp. He could play LB, DE, TE or WR depending on where they need him and how big he gets. Very bright kid and very classy kid. He will be a great addition to UND FB.

Shawn-O...

Last I heard on De Angelo Brackins from I-Falls is that he will enroll at Rainy River CC to play football next year.

This was a hard decision for him, but best for his educational purpose and family at this time, UND could get him later on down the road..

The young man is a good athlete that could play on either side of the ball.

another verbal.....

DeAngelo Anderson

St Paul Central

5"10"

170#

db / wr

Sioux plans for him at db

Great Athlete

It's kind of interesting that according to an Augie fan on the d2football.com board, Anderson had committed to Augie about a week ago. I have no idea whether that's true or not.

I also have heard that a defensive player from Hibbing CC has committed, although I don't know his name or position. I believe Hibbing is coached by ex-UND player Kurt Zuidmulder.

Hibbing CC has suspended its football program due to horrible academic performance by football players in recent years. link. Interestingly, Rainy River (the probable destination of DeAngelo Brackins) nearly met the same fate last month.

Sioux get a another verbal....

Brandon Quesenberry

6'4"

260 llbs

offensive lineman

Billings West, Montana

All State in football and track (shotput)

One of the super elite recruits out of Montana....Great Future!

Quesenberry has been compared with Pernnell Booth, the ex-Billings West star now playing in the Pac-10 at Oregon State. "As good as anybody in the state," said an opposing AA coach.
Two from Billings West?

The Montana State message board, Bobcatnation, lists Deryk Van Zee, Billings West receiver and punter, as a probable to UND.

Van Zee was a two-time AA All-State performer who broke many receiving records at West. Also a fine blocker and punter, West head coach Paul Klaboe called Van Zee "our best football player."

Montana and MT St. have something like 90 Montana players on their combined rosters.

I figured that if you were good enough to play at the FCS level and you're from Montana, you automatically went to one of those 2 schools.

U of Montana has very few scholarships opening up this year (seven scholarships, according to eGriz), some of which will be out-of-state. This recruiting year provides a unique opportunity to gain Montana talent.

Matt Simmons, 6-5 315 Olineman from Racine, WI Park HS has committed. He said he Wisconsin wanted him as a walk-on, UNO offered, and he visited SDSU but didn't like it. He blocked for one of the best RB in the country in John Clay. Rated by wisfootball.net as the #3 OL in the state, and #12 overall. Very good get.

A little plug here for wissports.net, moreover wisfootball.net. Great stuff available there if you like the recruiting game, and for a very, very reasonable price, like $18 for a year's subscription. For Wisconsin HS recruiting, it blows rivals.com out of the water. I encourage any who follow recruiting to subscribe. You won't be disappointed.

You guys just picked up another verbal from Racine Park (WI) offensive lineman Matt Simmons (6-foot-5, 315).

This is huge, what a class the Sioux have put together so far....

Did hear Matt weighed in around 330#, but if I know when our strength guys get him going he will play around 300 and be a monster.

Based on the latest posted here:

Brock Bellmore DL West Fargo, ND

Dan Hendrickson LB Minot, ND

Drew Daggett WR Frazee, MN

Chris Anderson WR Duluth, MN

Josh Murray RB Pepin, WI

Code Rose QB Elmwood, WI

DeAngelo Anderson DB St. Paul, MN

Deryk Van Zee WR Billings, MT

Matt Simmons OL Racine Park, WI

Josh Murray RB Pepin, WI

Code Rose QB Elmwood, WI

Is Van Zee a firm commitment? I am aware of the post on the Grizzlie website but I wasn't aware he had officially made the commitment.

Josh Murray RB Pepin, WI

Code Rose QB Elmwood, WI

Van Zee is the one I'm not yet convinced is an actual commitment. The rest of them have been confirmed by at least one reputable source. In any event, I would expect 5-7 more additions by signing day.