SiouxSports.com Forum

2006-2007 ND High School Hockey

All you did was just list off their top scorers, the games I have watched (which were both RR games, the GFC game, Moorehead, WBL, and the Crookston game) none of those players at all impressed me.

McDougall was the second best player on the ice behind Jordy Christian when they played Moorhead. I don't know if Graalum should be in that category but Doeden, McDougall and Powers for sure. And wouldn't it make sense that the most skilled players on the team have the most points?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McDougall was the second best player on the ice behind Jordy Christian when they played Moorhead. I don't know if Graalum should be in that category but Doeden, McDougall and Powers for sure. And wouldn't it make sense that the most skilled players on the team have the most points?

McDougall was not the second best player on the ice behind Christian, Dietz, Foss, and Wurden, all stood out more than McDougall

McDougall was not the second best player on the ice behind Christian, Dietz, Foss, and Wurden, all stood out more than McDougall

Agreed. McDougall was not even close to the second best player on the ice. Besides the players mentioned, John Lee and Nick Thielen were very impressive. Might I add John has committed to division 1 Denver. Also Sean Diechert played a very good game to keep the game as close as it was.

He wasn't even the second best player on his team.

A couple big EDC games tonight. Red River plays host to Central at Purpur Arean and Fargo South is at Grafton tonight. The Fargo South Grafton game could be very interesting in that both teams are not playing great hockey right now. My predictions for tonight: Red River 6, Central 1 and Grafton 4, Fargo South 3.

A couple big EDC games tonight. Red River plays host to Central at Purpur Arean and Fargo South is at Grafton tonight. The Fargo South Grafton game could be very interesting in that both teams are not playing great hockey right now. My predictions for tonight: Red River 6, Central 1 and Grafton 4, Fargo South 3.

I also see Red River winning by a few goals, so I'll say 5-2 in that game. However, I think that south is going to get on the right track tonight with a 4-2 victory over grafton.

Sounds like it was a good game between 2 teams that had not played well as of late. Did both teams play well, or was it some sloppy play(passing, shooting, etc.)

Not really sure. My step bro was there and we scored first and Ryan Hills just needed to hold on to the puck and send it to OT but he wrapped it around the boards and South took the puck skating in and scored from teh blue line. We will get them when it really hurts if you know what I mean

Sounds like it was a good game between 2 teams that had not played well as of late. Did both teams play well, or was it some sloppy play(passing, shooting, etc.)

The game was intense the whole way through. South never had the lead until the last 1.9 seconds of the game. Sand had some spectacular saves, you would think he's been playing varsity for the past couple years.

GF Red River 6

GF Central 1

The Red River Central game was very chippy. There was a lot of stuff happening after the whistle. Andy Tweeten(sp) for Central was thrown out with 40 seconds left for fighting. Red River was the normal Red River hockey team, dominated the game like they have this season. The top line of Eric Meland, Russel Crary, and Jordan Banecroft(sp) played very well tonight chipping in 4 goals (Meland with a hat trick). Also scoring for Red River was Ryan Ladoucer and Nick Walters. Centrals goal was scored by Brandon Moody. Central took too many stupid penalties, which eventually cost them as Red River's powerplay was very good.

Some scores from tonight from Bob Gillen's website:

Century 3 Bottineau 1

Williston 3 Hazen 2

Minot 1 Bismarck High 1

If Minot and Bismarck both win out they finish in a tie for the West Region. But Minot holds the tiebreaker because of the head to head records.