SiouxSports.com Forum

Direction of the Team

sioux7>5

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finley sucks. Throw him under the bus with Grieco, Porter, and Hakstol. :silly:

You forgot the Walski was robbed and Walski deserves to start. I am kind of kidding, but if he doesn't start playing better and hitting people what good his he. Defensively he needs to pick it up too. I am know we expect too much from these kids but losing two games to UAA is not acceptable.

i know im not the only person who thinks this...quit complaining. they always have a rocky first half, then peak later. get used to it...its the best way to win the championships. every year a huge over-blown discussion by a few losers starts on how we should fire hakstol, and that the team sucks. cry about it. by the way, this is directed at a minority(i think) on this board and off it as well.

Edit: i forgot to make sure that people know that i realize that many are joking about this, but the few that are serious is what gets me.

:

I never said that. I said "mikejm is so old, he get's jealous of a stiff wind." ;)

There are times in one's life when the only true measure of wealth is the numbering of one's friends. This, apparently, is not one of those times. :0

Oh, and THETRIOUXPER, I don't have a jealous bone in my body. :0

There are times in one's life when the only true measure of wealth is the numbering of one's friends. This, apparently, is not one of those times. :0

Oh, and THETRIOUXPER, I don't have a jealous bone in my body. :0

Sorry bro, just being me. How's about a cold brew this weekend to make up for it. You call the time and place.

i know im not the only person who thinks this...quit complaining. they always have a rocky first half, then peak later. get used to it...its the best way to win the championships. every year a huge over-blown discussion by a few losers starts on how we should fire hakstol, and that the team sucks. cry about it. by the way, this is directed at a minority(i think) on this board and off it as well.

Edit: i forgot to make sure that people know that i realize that many are joking about this, but the few that are serious is what gets me.

I predict that if by next week we have lost two more games the Fire Hakstol thread will start.

So there is nothing to complain about? :silly: This is just part of Hak's grand scheme?

After watching the game's this weekend on the internet. i am getting worried about this team. Does anyone else feel that as early as it is in the season, they might be seeing their season slip away from them. For a team with so much talent I am waiting for some domination, and I am not seeing it? Or am I cracked and I need to relax and remember it is early still and hope the get on track.

to answer your question, just relax :silly: its a hell of a long season and we will be fine

to answer your question, just relax :silly: its a hell of a long season and we will be fine

I just want to see the best team possible ont he ice. I was really not trying to jump the gun and get people thinking I am complaining. I have tickets to St. Louis, it would be crying shame if the Sioux were not there, and I was forced to watch the Gophs there.

I just want to see the best team possible ont he ice. I was really not trying to jump the gun and get people thinking I am complaining. I have tickets to St. Louis, it would be crying shame if the Sioux were not there, and I was forced to watch the Gophs there.

Spoken like a true college hockey fan..............

Have you guys heard the song "I'll take you back" by Brad Paisley? Go listen to it then laugh at what big whiners you all are being!

I have seen the Sioux play more than a few bad games...you know the ones where it looks something more like Disney on Ice than HOCKEY! And they usually end up pulling their s&!t together by the end of the year. I'd rather have the bad games out of the way by Christmas than end up with that type of game in March.

LETS GO SIOUX!!!

As someone that doesn't ever recall a Sioux team quitting on a season (although I suppose it's happened), and given what Hak has done since being the HC, I think it's way too early to write this team off. Didn't the Sioux have a 'poor' WCHA finish a few seasons back and still make a nice NCAA run? I will say that I am not personally convinced Lammy is a qualified March/April goalie (fwiw to any of you), but all you need is your own Kohl Center series (a la UM last season) to right the ship.

^SHF, you obviously have absolutely no ability to look at the situation as it exists today and discern the truth. This is a team that is on the skids; a one-way elevator downward; in a death spiral; augering in.

Get your head out of the clouds and start seeing things as they truly are. It's over.

(now, where's that sarcasm smilie?)

First off the Goofers are going to have to get through the regional.

They are not a shoe in as we saw last season.

^SHF, you obviously have absolutely no ability to look at the situation as it exists today and discern the truth. This is a team that is on the skids; a one-way elevator downward; in a death spiral; augering in.

Get your head out of the clouds and start seeing things as they truly are. It's over.

I agree. I'm so disappointed in this team, I've ordered a Minnesota home sweater, and suggested to Myles Brand that UND hockey try to play as a club team for a year or three ... :silly: