SiouxSports.com Forum

Direction of the Team

sioux7>5

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am willing to party and drink all of the booze that these guy's would normally consume, and take on their overflow of hockey groupie's, all for the sake of salvaging what's left of the season. It's a huge personal sacrifice I know, but I'm willing to do it for the good of the team. :silly:

That's a big load to take on, what with all the chicken wings and beer you're already consuming for training purposes. But a true fan is always willing to take one for the team. ;)

I've heard (probably just rumors) that this year's team likes to party too much. Partying and drinking could certainly slow a team down. Maybe they need some disciplining, like Blais was known for being good at. Hakstol needs to get tougher I think. :0

[/quo

This seems to come out every year players spending to much time at the level 7.,Frenchys and whatever local watering hole they may hang out in. They are college kids and gee wiz some of them party it's been going on since colleges have had teams. :silly:;);) .

I would like to see the UND defense concentrate more on hitting and little less on being up ice trying to score. I would like to see some of our defensemen becoming more physical and knocking some heads off people. I mean cleanly of course. Maybe they need to eat some dog food and get meaner. I have never seen a group of UND players that hit so little compared to years past.

I think someone is right we do miss Brad Berry and the mentoring he gave the d-man.

Hit hit hit! Can't say it enough. Its like 50% of the game! Finley should be one of the top hitters on the team, which he is not, or if he tries to make a hit he gets called for an elbow, right sheppard? We have the skills for everthing else but the physical play, hits hits and more hits needs to step up about 100%.

Don't we usually have this discussion in January? Let me be the first. Fire Hakstol. I'm sick of him.

It doesn't work when a Gopher fan makes that call, ya doofus. ;)

And jloos is wrong. The whole reason why we got swept was because Hakstol refused to return my phone calls for the first time since he was hired. :silly:

Hit hit hit! Can't say it enough. Its like 50% of the game! Finley should be one of the top hitters on the team, which he is not, or if he tries to make a hit he gets called for an elbow, right sheppard? We have the skills for everthing else but the physical play, hits hits and more hits needs to step up about 100%.

I personally think that the coaches should call Washington right now tell them come get Joe and sign him to a contract. Joe skates like he is affraid to make a mistake and he hasn't hit anyone since Skille. HIT SOMEONE. They have to make people affraid to come into the kitchen because they are going to get hit.

I personally think that the coaches should call Washington right now tell them come get Joe and sign him to a contract. Joe skates like he is affraid to make a mistake and he hasn't hit anyone since Skille. HIT SOMEONE. They have to make people affraid to come into the kitchen because they are going to get hit.

Why?

Finley sucks. Throw him under the bus with Grieco, Porter, and Hakstol. :silly:

That picture would rule. THETRIOUXPER getting the $hit kicked out of him by about 3-4 college hockey groupies, in a big tub full of pudding. That's why I love hockey. :silly:

***Humming music from "Stripes"*** Why does the John Candy mud wrestling scene come to mind? DA DA DA DUM.........DIT DA DA DAAAAAAA!!!!

And that IS NOT sarcasm. You take a good hit early in the game, then guaranteed somewhere in the opponents mind is thinking where is my a$$ going to get handed to me next. Thus, throwing of the precision(or another word, I'm not thinking that hard) of a player and his game. It cracks me up when people think hitting isn't a big part of the strategy of the game, or what should be. Sioux need to look into it :silly: