SiouxSports.com Forum

Here comes Winona State

jimdahl

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while since I've had a good reason to wear my "I am not hostile or abusive" T-shirt, but given all the NCAA logos we'll be seeing at today's game, I'm going to put it on under my Fighting Sioux sweatshirt. I'll be there with the wife and kids cheering on UND.

FOOTBALL IS MENT TO BE PLAYED OUTSIDE AND NOT IN A DOME...

I don't think your Warriors would last outside in the Frozen Tundra of the North....actually I don't think you'd last either.

UND 35

WSU 3

Actually....If you want you could go sit at Memorial Stadium with your radio...then the game would be outdoors (for you at least).

I'm guessing the outcome will still be the same.

I don't think your Warriors would last outside in the Frozen Tundra of the North....actually I don't think you'd last either.

UND 35

WSU 3

Actually....If you want you could go sit at Memorial Stadium with your radio...then the game would be outdoors (for you at least).

I'm guessing the outcome will still be the same.

REAL TEAMS PLAY OUTDOORS.......AND HATE TO SAY THIS WSU PLAYS OUTDOORS IN THE COLD....

Wow look at this UND already did a cheap shot on our QB...and now he is hurt bad....what u have to hurt our qb's to win or what :huh:

Looks like you've figured out the Sioux gameplan. That was item #4, sub part c. "Hurt the QB. Make sure his wrist is broken." Do you think Al Bundy coaches the Sioux? :silly:

agreed on the score, but what is there to do at 6am! I didn't go to bed until 1 with the hockey game.

What is there to do at 6am? I went for a run...then came home made coffee...woke up my wife...took a shower...got the kids ready...put on my battle face...it is now 8AM.

And we were off... :silly: