SiouxSports.com Forum

Here comes Winona State

jimdahl

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's been recommended that we dont feed the trolls, but ...

warrior_08, why dont you go take your bath and get ready for bed. You have school tomorrow.

Next time, ask your mom and dad before you get on the computer. Maybe while you have their attention, they can read you a nice bedtime story. They can change the ending for you, because thats the only way your team has a chance of actually winning this football game.

Good night, sleep tight.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know it's been recommended that we dont feed the trolls, but ...

warrior_08, why dont you go take your bath and get ready for bed. You have school tomorrow.

Next time, ask your mom and dad before you get on the computer. Maybe while you have their attention, they can read you a nice bedtime story. They can change the ending for you, because thats the only way your team has a chance of actually winning this football game.

Good night, sleep tight.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Again what in the Heck do you they put in the water up there in Gf..good god... :D ..

If anyone cares, Winona's game from last weekend against Wayne State at the Dome is being replayed right now on FSN. It's just starting at 7.

Now I understand why warrior_08 talks about his team the way he does. These commentators are talking up this team as if they could beat a pro team. They don't get to watch a team with speed.

I don't think these guys would know what to do if they were calling a UND game. This honestly look like high school football to me. It just seems so slow.

Now I understand why warrior_08 talks about his team the way he does. These commentators are talking up this team as if they could beat a pro team. They don't get to watch a team with speed.

I don't think these guys would know what to do if they were calling a UND game. This honestly look like high school football to me. It just seems so slow.

Direct quote, "In Peters and Ellestad, Winona State may have the finest tandem of receivers in Division II." That made me lookup these 2 phenoms numbers, 585 yards and 451 yards respectively. ;):huh::D

Dont hate cuz FSn puts A good team on TV (WSU) ..UND better kiss that judge Butt for lettin u guys have a home game... :)

Yeah, I loved the comment one of the sportscasters made about the NCAA not allowing UND to host any playoff games. Whups!

I DONT EVER SEE UND ON TV

Don't be so negative, I heard tickets are half price for WSU fans, this way they don't have to pay for the two quarters that'll be played after they're down by 42 and on the way home.

Sorry, let me dumb that down for you: ur team sux!!1!11!