SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs MANITOBA GAME

Tommiejo

I heard today that the Manitoba game along with a couple other games, I'd assume Quinnipiac, will be broadcast on the net for free so UND can test out Dataflix. Then they'll start charging for games again.

If Bina doesn't start the game, I'm going over to the Sioux bench and punching Hakstol in the face. :blush:

I heard today that the Manitoba game along with a couple other games, I'd assume Quinnipiac, will be broadcast on the net for free so UND can test out Dataflix. Then they'll start charging for games again.

If Bina doesn't start the game, I'm going over to the Sioux bench and punching Hakstol in the face. :blush:

gee, theres a concept. let your viewers try it for free for a few games and make sure if friken works then charge people when you know it works......wow, it took them long enough

and yes, give him a punch for me too if that happens :lol:

Get yourself an FTA Satellite system and watch the games for free all year. Just look at Iceberg's posts and you will get all the info you need.

It'd be nice if they would let everyone know what's going on.

Seems like Diggler always has an in...

Im gonna take a random stab at this and say SIOUX 8 MANITOBA 2

If I remember right, Manitoba has a pretty good goalie. I'll say 5-1 Sioux. I believe Manitoba starts playing games in mid-september, so they have probably already played 3-4 games, so they will probably start out looking more organized.

If I remember right, Manitoba has a pretty good goalie. I'll say 5-1 Sioux. I believe Manitoba starts playing games in mid-september, so they have probably already played 3-4 games, so they will probably start out looking more organized.

They will have played five games prior to playing the Sioux. They have already played three and they have two games Friday and Saturday night against one of their key rivals Regina so they could be a tired lot come Sunday afternoon.

I agree with you here. The only reason I wanted to see this game live was because I want to see the reaction of the crowd when Bina gets announced in the starting lineup but considering I live over 3 hours away and the game is on Sunday I will be watching it on the computer.

Got to believe if there is to be a webcast, the REA is looking at a new provider to serve it. The links to dataflix are gone from theralph site, and Sioux sports are gone from the dataflix site. Not much of anything available on dataflix, wonder if they have gone down the tubes.

I would like to know if the UND vs MANITOBA game is going to be broadcasted on the web if anybody on the borad knows could you please be kind enough to post it please thank you.

GO SIOUX

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973

Just received the sioux sports email and the link for the webcast sends you to the same old dataflix site. They will take your money for a season pass, but only old archived individual games are listed.

8-3 sioux............. :blush: i will break it down for everyone

toews, hatty :lol:

bishop, 1 goal, 1 assist

oshie, 1 goal, 3 asissts

vandevelde, 1 goal

duncan, 1 goal, 2 assists

porter, 1 goal, 1 assist

bina, 1 assist

zajac, 1 assist

lee, 2 assists

chorney, 1 assist

joe finley a few smackdowns along with zach "dont fk with me" jones

finley will save his 1st goal for one of the 1st few series

8-3 sioux............. :blush: i will break it down for everyone

toews, hatty :huh:

bishop, 1 goal, 1 assist

oshie, 1 goal, 3 asissts

vandevelde, 1 goal

duncan, 1 goal, 2 assists

porter, 1 goal, 1 assist

bina, 1 assist

zajac, 1 assist

lee, 2 assists

chorney, 1 assist

joe finley a few smackdowns along with zach "dont fk with me" jones

finley will save his 1st goal for one of the 1st few series

Great, now I don't need to worry about seeing the game on dataflix! :lol:

6-5 Manitoba in the 3rd but I don't know how it ends. I saw it in a really weird dream last night.

I woke up at 5am and couldn't go back to sleep because Stand Up and Cheer was going through my head over and over and over......

The avatar wasn't liking it too much when I woke her up singing it.