SiouxSports.com Forum

Video

stafford_rules

To Stafford_Rules I think I have gotten that right if not please forgive me. Well anyway I just want to say thank you for the video I really did enjoyed it. In closing thank you again for sharing your video with the rest of us hockey junkies nuts you get the idea.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973

Wow. That song is five years old. Ever heard of Aldo Nova? I think I'm old. :ohmy:

Is that anything like the show with "Super Nova"? Just kidding...I remember Aldo Nova, and the past couple of nights I watched the show with Super Nova, looking for the new lead singer for their band. Watched it with my 21 year old son...yup...I'm old, too! :huh: But, to keep me young, I have my 5 and 8 year olds playing/fighting in the next room. :crazy:

Is that anything like the show with "Super Nova"? Just kidding...I remember Aldo Nova, and the past couple of nights I watched the show with Super Nova, looking for the new lead singer for their band. Watched it with my 21 year old son...yup...I'm old, too! :huh: But, to keep me young, I have my 5 and 8 year olds playing/fighting in the next room. :crazy:

Oh then you must mean The Bossa Nova

Bossa Nova - A suave, romantic style which started in the 1950s, replacing samba as the national music. Typically, bossa nova (which means "new way" in Portuguese) is very mellow and laid-back, and very, very cool. In the early 1960s, bossa nova rhythms became popular with jazz and pop musicians in the U.S. and Europe.

Oh then you must mean The Bossa Nova

Bossa Nova - A suave, romantic style which started in the 1950s, replacing samba as the national music. Typically, bossa nova (which means "new way" in Portuguese) is very mellow and laid-back, and very, very cool. In the early 1960s, bossa nova rhythms became popular with jazz and pop musicians in the U.S. and Europe.

Old tune: "Blame it on the Bossa Nova" by Eydie Gorme

The Tribute to Prpich was classic. I love the fight were he worked Peluso.

Yeah, that one is number one on the Prp list. The one where he pops the punk is number two. I've watched that one a few times and I think that the pop was an accident.

Punk wins the face off, the puck goes to his right, Prp's head is turned toward the puck and as he turns toward it his stick goes up between the Punk's legs. I'd like to continue to think it was 'one for Robbie' but the more I watch it, the more I am convinced it was an accident.

:crazy: Yeah sure, an accident. That's what we'll call it. :ohmy:

OK, I would love it to have been a 'for Robbie' pop but..... Watch the video! It totally looks accidental. Prp was never a finesse perpetrator. When he went after someone, it was very apparent. After reviewing it a few hundred times, the hit looks accidental. :huh: