SiouxSports.com Forum

New Video!

bogeyboge50

I was bored when i was on my sick day from school so i made a postseason video of the fighting sioux hockey team with a pinch of mike prpichs greatest night as a sioux hockey player!!

Very nice work. it is great to see them play again. I do think next year is going to be the year of the SIOUX!!! But that video made me miss college hockey again. DAMN when is the season starting. I want it now......

Just to throw this out there if someone can just let me know if they have a clue on when next years schedule is coming out. Thanks

oh and one last thing......GO SIOUX!

I'm pretty sure that's Elton John. I'd never seen the Prpch/Peluso fight. Pretty funny. :0

It may be Elton's song but it is performed by the Canadian band Nickelback. You can hear it every Saturday night to kick off Hockey Night in Canada.

Regarding the fight, I only wish it could have been a Gopher on the receiving end but then it would have been over real quick.

I can't get it to work, how do you get it to show the video.

I had the same problem. After I installed Flash Player 8 it still wouldn't work. ??? Then I tried closing browser and starting again. Worked great. :D Hope this helps.

Great Work Bogey!