SiouxSports.com Forum

Spirko not returning

Kramerdog

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, 8WBGR8, (sorry if I have your name wrong), for giving us worthy information that was proven to be correct.

And even though some of us stuck up for you, let me be the first to apologize on behalf of the others on here who doubted you and who flamed you. They won't dare do it on their own. Maybe next time you post information people will not be so quick to jump all over you.

Have fun Spirko, we'll miss the undressings of Gopher defensemen.

(We should be getting the breaking news from Schlossman any time now.)

Perhaps the NCAA should allow official practices to begin in May so the ALL FRESHMAN college hockey teams have more time to acclimate their players :D

I would jump at the money too so I don't blame anyone for chasing his dream and getting paid.

Good luck Sparky. May God be with you as you go and may you always bleed green!

That video just adds to my belief that they think we don't exist up here or something. the NDSU Hockey team, the annoucers at the Frozen Four, and then I see that video where they don't even come close to pronouncing it right. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO? :D

You have to know the Wooger though - he gets many names wrong - it has little to do with us.