SiouxSports.com Forum

J-Par Likely Gone

TMK

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for not providing a confirmation link, but I hear from reliable sources that my 5 yr old is making the jump from termites to mites this fall. :D

Don't get offended or anything but I'm gonna wait until there's a link, the mite's release the information or his contract is posted in this forum. :0

I apologize for not providing a confirmation link, but I hear from reliable sources that my 5 yr old is making the jump from termites to mites this fall. :D

When Brad Schlossman writes about it in the Herald, then and only then will I believe it. :0

Too late. Between "Siouxinminny" on USCHO, to all the posters here that I was referring to in my last post, I'm about to have a nervous breakdown! :D

Maybe you should be the only one on here posting since it does say crosby87 sports.com on the title. I said it was my opinion not fact or that anyone else should think the same way. I like coming on here and hearing rumours some true some not some people don't like hearing bad news but some posters seem to get a charge out of players leaving, I told you so ,I posted this and so on. we all have opinions and our own ideas if you don't like or agree with then ignore them. GO SIOUX

Maybe you should be the only one on here posting since it does say crosby87 sports.com on the title. I said it was my opinion not fact or that anyone else should think the same way. I like coming on here and hearing rumours some true some not some people don't like hearing bad news but some posters seem to get a charge out of players leaving, I told you so ,I posted this and so on. we all have opinions and our own ideas if you don't like or agree with then ignore them. GO SIOUX

Ok, so you can post your thoughts, but I can't post the reason why I think the way I do about the topic? I'm just giving my opinion, I never said you have to believe it. I just think I'm right on this one....sorry :D

Your reference to USCHO and all the posters here sounds like we have no right to express our opinion just wait for you to let us know what it is. Your the one who has problem with other views not me. If people want to disagree with things that our posted thats fine, give a different view but don't make it sound like they can't post here :D

oh, oh, according to this one source oshie is gone, and this other source says duncan will probably leave.....OH and this one guy i know, oh he said Fabian is gone. the other day i heard from this one buddy of mine who knows this one guy who knows another dude who says he knows some people...yeah, he said that hakstol is not comin back to coach anymore.....

ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR!!!

everyone SHUT UP about people leaving until SOMEONE SOMEWHERE that is a 100% credible source (i.e. fightingsioux.com or the GF Herald) says that they have signed a contract or something like that. just, please, STOP THE BULL S*** and get a life

well said! thumbs up for you!

To actually speculate on the possible departure of Parise:

It actually doesn't bother me as much as the other losses. I think Lammy is just as good and ready to take over. However, I would be nervous about the backup goalie.

Your reference to USCHO and all the posters here sounds like we have no right to express our opinion just wait for you to let us know what it is. Your the one who has problem with other views not me. If people want to disagree with things that our posted thats fine, give a different view but don't make it sound like they can't post here :D

I never referenced once about people not being able to post here, not even close. I just strongly gave my opinion, and if you can't take that, I guess that's not my problem.

Chill people - Chill :D

I'm as inconsolable (sp) as everyone else about all these players leaving early, :0 but I would rather have them here for a year or two than not at all. Remember that if we start putting restrictions on how long they have to stay here before signing (the NHL sure isn't going to put an age limit on when they can sign a phenom like crosby) the great players will go play in the "Major Juniors" (or whatever that league is up in Canada) and blow by college and then I couldn't watch the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs with my nephew and have him say - "Remember when we used to watch Mike Comodore (sp) when he played with the Sioux?" That keeps his dreams alive - "I saw Zack, Bo, Comodore, Hale etc. play on TV last night."

We actually are a pretty lucky bunch of fans - we get to say "I knew him when-" :0

I'm as inconsolable (sp) as everyone else about all these players leaving early, :0 but I would rather have them here for a year or two than not at all. Remember that if we start putting restrictions on how long they have to stay here before signing (the NHL sure isn't going to put an age limit on when they can sign a phenom like crosby) the great players will go play in the "Major Juniors" (or whatever that league is up in Canada) and blow by college and then I couldn't watch the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs with my nephew and have him say - "Remember when we used to watch Mike Comodore (sp) when he played with the Sioux?" That keeps his dreams alive - "I saw Zack, Bo, Comodore, Hale etc. play on TV last night."

We actually are a pretty lucky bunch of fans - we get to say "I knew him when-" :0

well said, though we can still be inconsolable when it happens. i however will only believe this when I see it. Please, don't be mad if you are a person who said he is leaving, that is just how i feel, nothing personal against you.

We actually are a pretty lucky bunch of fans - we get to say "I knew him when-" ;)

Good post Hiedi.

I agree. :0

Chill people, play some golf, get out and enjoy the chilly May and play some golf. I was out at Kings Walk today and the course is shaping up quite nicely. Yesterday, Gord Henry and Gene Roebuck let me play through. Life is good. Enjoy it.

my sources (UNOFFICIAL! :love: ) hear "Denny G" has signed to resurface the ice at the X for the Wild next year :0 ohh...we hardly knew ya! :D

Denny G resurfacing the ice at the X? Well, maybe he can do that better than coaching the Cardinals :lol:

Oh wait... Denny Gunderson. Gotcha :D

Triouxper is right, unforunately this site brings a few trolls to that like to spen their time trolling. Like someone said big deal. Besides after his performance in the frozen four I have a hard time believing four team would be interested in him. Whatever, all that means is that Hak has to go get another goaltender.

"Spen"?

"Team"?

Clem Haskins, is that you?

He should obviously sign with Buffalo so the band can stay together. Plus then maybe they can get Vanek to be the third member.

That's a great idea. Then they can blitz that German speaking market that is craving for quality since David Hasselhoff stopped cutting hits. :D:love:

He should obviously sign with Buffalo so the band can stay together. Plus then maybe they can get Vanek to be the third member.

They then would have jersey chasers AND band groupies!! What a bonus!!

FABIAAAAANNNNN!!!!!

Parise can't sign with anyone until July 1, but he did say he would take any deal that he could get.

Which would just put him somewhere in the AHL?

Also, does "any deal that you can get" beat your final year in college with the possibility of another shot at the Frozen Four? :D

Which would just put him somewhere in the AHL?

Also, does "any deal that you can get" beat your final year in college with the possibility of another shot at the Frozen Four? :D

of course he will be in the AHL then move up like any other player , and yes if you personally think you will recieve your top contract as a non drafted free agent then yes it is worth leaving early. no doubt about it in my eyes. its a tough situation as a fan but most of these kids are at UND to prepare for the pro ranks and jordy has done that very well. either way he has been a great person and goalie at UND and whatever he chooses to do he will succeed. i have thought since the frozen 4 ended that jordy was gone and stickin with it. no other reason other than he has turned into a hell of a goalie from where he started out and i feel he is ready to go pro. if he does leave then its phils time to shine and i have full confidence that he will be great and if he does get a shot he may play 30 games and be the main and only option depending on what other goalie we get to replace jordy. either way i cant wait for october..........

of course he will be in the AHL then move up like any other player , and yes if you personally think you will recieve your top contract as a non drafted free agent then yes it is worth leaving early. no doubt about it in my eyes. its a tough situation as a fan but most of these kids are at UND to prepare for the pro ranks and jordy has done that very well. either way he has been a great person and goalie at UND and whatever he chooses to do he will succeed. i have thought since the frozen 4 ended that jordy was gone and stickin with it. no other reason other than he has turned into a hell of a goalie from where he started out and i feel he is ready to go pro. if he does leave then its phils time to shine and i have full confidence that he will be great and if he does get a shot he may play 30 games and be the main and only option depending on what other goalie we get to replace jordy. either way i cant wait for october..........

I agree that UND is a stepping stone to launch a career for our players and it's a great one at that. I also have thought that Jordy would be gone by next year, but without being in Jordys shoes/skates "any deal that you can get" sounds scary...but I also know it's what our guys have dreamed about doing for their entire hockey life.

Without being drafted, what are these deals like?