SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS BC

bogeyboge50

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of us stuck at work......Comcast had webcasts of all of the East teams regional games, and I was wondering if anyone knows if today's game will be webcast since BC is playing. I suppose since it's on ESPN2, they won't be able to, is that right???

The site that had the regional webcasts is here, and I don't see anything about today's game:

Comcast/CN8TV

For those of us stuck at work......Comcast had webcasts of all of the East teams regional games, and I was wondering if anyone knows if today's game will be webcast since BC is playing. I suppose since it's on ESPN2, they won't be able to, is that right???

The site that had the regional webcasts is here, and I don't see anything about today's game:

Comcast/CN8TV

Would guess they'd be paying ESPN some big bucks to do it. Haven't seen it advertised anywhere.

Let's Go Sioux!!!!!!

Stuck here at work while a bunch of family and friends are rolling into Milwaukee. :D Got the tape in the VCR and just debating whether to check for updates or watch it cold tonight. Something tells me I won't be able to keep away from the board for very long.

For those of you watching or listening, please provide updates.

This is our year baby, I can feel it.

Less than two hours to face-off... I can't handle it anymore... I'm leaving work now to head to our local Buffalo Wild Wings to eat, drink and watch a SIOUX VICTORY!!! I'll be the only patron there wearing a personalized Sioux jersey, Sioux hat with my family (3 young sons wearing their Sioux jerseys) and cheering on a college hockey game most people there probably won't even know is on (I live in Michigan).

This is their year. This is their time.

Good things will happen this weekend. Looking forward to #8.

GO SIOUX!!!!!!

Who wants to bet that the high school womens basketball game thats on ESPN2 right now goes long and they cut out the first 10 minutes of the Sioux/BC game?

;):D:D:D;)

They wouldn't f'ing dare (but nothing would suprise me)

There have been some epic games between B.C. and UND in the past I guess I expect more of the same.

I just hope we can get rolling and not have to put up with the East Coast Refs in this game.

You guys are crazy. The Sioux are playing the Badgers right now in the WCHA semi-final on FCS Central. Wooger said tonight's game, UMTC vs SCSU should be interesting - but I don't think it matters much to the Gophs . . . :D

Anyways . . . I'll be sitting in the same chair wearing the same (washed) clothes that I've worn since the above game. LETS GO SIOUX!!!

You guys are crazy. The Sioux are playing the Badgers right now in the WCHA semi-final on FCS Central. Wooger said tonight's game, UMTC vs SCSU should be interesting - but I don't think it matters much to the Gophs . . . :D

Anyways . . . I'll be sitting in the same chair wearing the same (washed) clothes that I've worn since the above game. LETS GO SIOUX!!!

Good work Deck. Keep the mojo going.

As for me, I'm feeling a bit peckish and think I may need to go home early. Don't want to risk spreading this nasty bird flu. Let's face it, I'm doing my co-workers a favor. Now, is it Tamiflu or cold beer and college hockey that are good for flu symptoms?

Yes! The NHL channel is going to pick up the ESPN2 feed for those of us up in Canada. :D

Yep...sad part is the 2nd semi is on tomorrow at 3 Eastern, not tonight

also, the Sioux radio broadcast is up in 5 minutes :D

Something just came up at work so I won't be able to leave to watch the first and second periods. There is also something blocking my access to the audio at work. NICE!!

Please keep the updates coming for us poor souls out there that are unable to watch/listen to the game. Thanks!

Yes! The NHL channel is going to pick up the ESPN2 feed for those of us up in Canada. :D

Hab-it

NHL Net has the Championship game live Saturday night and on Sunday they are showing all 3 games in a row starting at 1:30 :D