SiouxSports.com Forum

Early outs

GBpakrzz

You really are a putz,why even post here. Your alt ego on Gpl (ATL gopher fan) needs your posts over there not here. Now don't go away mad just go away!!!!!! :lol:

I couldn't agree more. This guy keeps popping up with snide comments all over the board. What a jackass.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so... do you have a source? cuz Parise said hes staying.

im sure if anyone has sources they are not going to say as its probably hush hush.....for parise sake i hope jpar stays, that would be sweet...also i really wouldn't bank on comments by players either way..especially after a emotional ride through the ncaa's. we will just have to wait and find out i guess....

im sure if anyone has sources they are not going to say as its probably hush hush.....for parise sake i hope jpar stays, that would be sweet...also i really wouldn't bank on comments by players either way..especially after a emotional ride through the ncaa's. we will just have to wait and find out i guess....

Sure, but a Source could mean anyone.

Yeah, I benefitted from a Source once, and I believed him. It did come true too. However, for every one realistic Source, there's 12 BS Sources. Just like I heard from a Source that Eddie Belfour will be coming in the year after he retires to be our goaltending coach. Believe it. (Ok, anyone believe it yet? Anyone?)

Jordan has said that he's staying. As that's the only official statement made thus far, that's the one I'm sticking with.

On Oshie........................Asked his dad at the Regional if he was coming back.

"TJ will be here 3 years." *Coach Oshie

I can't even imagine how good of a player he would be if he stayed for his jr year. He would be a potential Hobey candidate, that's for sure. ;)

Let's hope his dad is right! :lol:

Tonight at the meet and greet, all our non-seniors said they would be staying . Do I believe them? No. Will I miss them? Yep.

Maybe they made a secret pact...to all stay around for another season to get a run at the title.

Hey, we can dream, can't we? :lol:

Maybe they made a secret pact...to all stay around for another season to get a run at the title.

Hey, we can dream, can't we? :lol:

Not trying sound stupid here but smaby and stafford actually said themselves that they are staying another year??

Not trying sound stupid here but smaby and stafford actually said themselves that they are staying another year??

I was with Sioux-cia, and Smaby said "I have 1 more good year left in me here". Hopefully he wants another run at the Frozen Four and does stick around. As far as Stafford...I'm having trouble remembering what he said, we were having to much of a laugh over the "FABIAN!!!" video!! :lol:;)

I didn't ask any of the players what they were thinking about next year... but I do remember from last year that someone asked Matt Greene if he was going to stay and he said yes... not to ruin the fun in this... just presenting the other side. Players don't always know what they are going to do until they sit down and think about it.... I don't think they've done that yet

I was with Sioux-cia, and Smaby said "I have 1 more good year left in me here". Hopefully he wants another run at the Frozen Four and does stick around. As far as Stafford...I'm having trouble remembering what he said, we were having to much of a laugh over the "FABIAN!!!" video!! :lol:;)

Smaby is funny since he only has one more year here, he is a senior. I am sure Tampa would love to get Matt in the mix, he is a monster and would fit nice in TB plans. With their goaltending they might need some big monster d-man in front of their net. I would be willing to bet that Stafford is mulling over an offer or is talking to Buffalo in some manner, personally I can't understand why anyone in Drew position would want to go and sit in the AHL since their team is loaded with good young players.

Yeah, I benefitted from a Source once, and I believed him. It did come true too. However, for every one realistic Source, there's 12 BS Sources.

I talked to a source in the Spring of 1986 at the Antique. Coach Eades told me they had a special goalie coming in that Fall. Honest.

My wife asked Smaby, Zajac and Stafford if they were coming back next year. They all replied basically the same way stating that they were "planning" on coming back. It sounded to me like they had been told/coached on what to say so as not to be definitive, but reassuring to the fans.

If, by some miracle, most of them do stay, where do we make room for the new guys?

I'm excited because if Stafford does come back he will be an early favorite for the Hobby and assuming that the team and he perform as expected, he just might win it...

If Smaby and Parise come back I would expect them to be in the running for "all everything."

I'm excited because if Stafford does come back he will be an early favorite for the Hobby and assuming that the team and he perform as expected, he just might win it...

If Smaby and Parise come back I would expect them to be in the running for "all everything."

You know what I could care less about the hobey I would love to see th NCAA title return to North Dakota.

Individual awards are great but I like team awards. The Broadmoor was a good start.

Someone reporting on HFboards.com that Zajac has signed with the Devils, will play 3 games in Albany, and be on the roster for the playoffs. Apparently he's leaving for New Jersey tomorrow. It was from a message board, so the source may not be right. But still, let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

my early outs are......i hope im wrong......dont put to much into what players say as well..they cant just say yeah, im leaving to everyone that asks...go i hope im worng with these

smaby

stafford

parise

zajac

oshie

toews

Someone reporting on HFboards.com that Zajac has signed with the Devils, will play 3 games in Albany, and be on the roster for the playoffs. Apparently he's leaving for New Jersey tomorrow. It was from a message board, so the source may not be right. But still, let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

heres that link...not much to it but it would not suprise me

http://www.devilsrule.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7310685