Sioux v Badgers

southpaw

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sioux on the PP to start the 3rd.

I must take the blame for Sconny's third goal. I went up to relieve myself for the first time since Sconny scored their 2nd. Oh boy.

GEEZ!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

nobody change anything they've done since the sioux scored. i don't care if you have to take care of the kids, go to work, or anything else... everyone just stay exactly how you are.

Sioux on the PP to start the 3rd.

I must take the blame for Sconny's third goal. I went up to relieve myself for the first time since Sconny scored their 2nd. Oh boy.

Please refrain from doing that again - at least during this game!! (Don't need Earl the Pearl to score again!)

The skill level of Oshie is unbelievable. Teams have no choice but to mug him. He is strong and relentless. He is clearly on a different level than most players on the ice. Kind of reminds me of ZPar playing like a man amongst boys.

The skill level of Oshie is unbelievable. Teams have no choice but to mug him. He is strong and relentless. He is clearly on a different level than most players on the ice. Kind of reminds me of ZPar playing like a man amongst boys.

The ZPar comment is exactly what I was yelling to my dog. I don't think he gets it, but I knew what I was talking about. :huh:

before stafford went down with the injury, his last 4-5 games he was incredible with the puck. he was honestly the best player on the ice at any moment of the game. when the game started and oshie was dominating and make great moves with the puck, i thought he reminded me a ton of the stafford of the past month.

nothing against the blues, but i wish he was going to new jersey, so i could root for him and many other sioux players. we should work out an agreement with the devils and shattack, so we get all the best shattak players and all the best sioux players get drafted by nj.

WOW. Just got out of a meeting with a LONG winded client. It was KILLING me. I felt like the Budweiser stunt guy. Somebody, beer me.

Sounds like a great second period by the Sioux. Rylan, AWESOME. I predict the hatty in the third.

Radio silence will be continued. Don't move that jersey. Don't switch drinking hands. All karma on board. Bring home the W boys.